1. 100% is not Sphere era audio. It’s Vertigo tour era, the middle section with them both shouting alright never happened at one sphere performance
  2. Yeah it's the recording from either WITS or Achtung Baby 30 live CD. It's from the Buenos Aires show in 2006.
  3. Mentions Sian. Definitely WITS. They cut that from AB30 version.
  4. Ahh, I always thought he said "Hang on very excited". Why did they cut out the names for AB30? It's sound very weird now

5. Careful with that “absolutely” use. Makes it hard to trust anything going forward
  6. As someone that's spent hours..i mean hours listening to sphere performances for my own multicam edits, neither of these are sphere audio. It's not debatable, you can even hear Bono saying "coming home now" and "whoo whoo" towards the end of zoo station, instead of speaking german and yelling acthung baby. Not to mention the intense phaser Edge on his guitar that was way less prominent in the sphere shows. This is casual shit you should be able to spot if you're the kind of fan that would even sign up to be here. Do better
  7. In fact.. i'll make it super easy for you, listen to the last 30 seconds of this, and then the mix on the first page.. apology accepted

8. I could tell on first listen without having to compare that it was the Buenos Aires performance, sounds nothing like a sphere performance.