1. Next single released should be “If God Will Send His Angels”.

Should be released on May 31st 2024.

Songs that should be in it:
    “If God Will Send His Angels (Single Version / Remastered 2024) 04:35, Slow Dancing (Studio Version II / Remastered 2024) 04:02, Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad (Studio Version Remastered 2024) 04:13, Sunday Bloody Sunday (Live from Sarajevo, 9/23/97 / Remastered 2024)”
  2. two shots of happy was peak for bono's voice
  3. Regarding this song, I think there was no studio recording, but rather the same performance they did on Frank Sinatra's show was cleaned up and edited into the single. It is not like this?
  4. Originally posted by spanishvertigo:Regarding this song, I think there was no studio recording, but rather the same performance they did on Frank Sinatra's show was cleaned up and edited into the single. It is not like this?
    It was recorded in a studio in London. They did multiple takes of it in studio. One was used for the Sinatra special (U2 appeared via video, the special itself was filmed in the US, Bono and The Edge were not live.)
  5. Originally posted by cmkuz1:[image]
    Next single released should be “If God Will Send His Angels”.

Should be released on May 31st 2024.

Songs that should be in it:
    “If God Will Send His Angels (Single Version / Remastered 2024) 04:35, Slow Dancing (Studio Version II / Remastered 2024) 04:02, Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad (Studio Version Remastered 2024) 04:13, Sunday Bloody Sunday (Live from Sarajevo, 9/23/97 / Remastered 2024)”
    we all know that U2 will release Sunday Bloody Sunday (Live from Mexico City) on Youtube to promote this single
  6. It already is.
    From a year ago or so
  7. After IGWSHA there will be Mofo and then this EP. Wouldnt be surprised if it is a Sphere EP with some of the AB songs to close the AB remasters.
  8. No T-shirt for Please?
  9. on the note of these limited T-shirts:
    I placed order for Discotheque tee within the limited time frame. Got a confirmation screen... but didn't save it, as I expected the follow-up email for the order. No email received, which I thought was unusual. But following day, my credit card was pre-approved for the amount +shipping that they calculated to my address. But since it was a pre-order item, the actual charge doesn't go thru till weeks later when item is shipped. So I thought nothing of it.
    "End of April" came and went and I heard nothing about shipping, so I checked my purchase history on u2.com acct to find the order, and it's gone. No record of it. Contacted Customer Service with all details of date I ordered, on which acct, on which credit card, that WAS pre-approved by them for the amount they calculated. And I waited over a week for a response saying No record of the order ever taken. And when I asked for the manager to phone me directly to resolve as this was limited and I cannot simply re-order, they sent back email saying "call the main customer service number again"