1. +1

Peace on Earth/Walk On from a Tribute to Hero’s is the definitive official release of Walk On imo. Topped only by the live performances at MSG post 9/11.
  2. Originally posted by ap5:[..]

+1

Peace on Earth/Walk On from a Tribute to Hero’s is the definitive official release of Walk On imo. Topped only by the live performances at MSG post 9/11.
    I’d agree with the 2001 comment in general, probably Slane as best, but the tribute to hero’s version is my least favourite live full band again because of no edge solo or bridge.
  3. lmao i was talking about studio version but ok
  4. then, SLANE >>>>
  5. So just realising there’s a single version, hallelujah mix, radio edit and album version. The radio edit includes the bridge and solo like the album version. Album is still the best studio version I think.
  6. Originally posted by ap5:[..]

+1

Agree. As far as "official" goes, the Tribute to Heroes takes it. But definitive Walk On is MSG and some other live versions post 9/11
  7. Originally posted by ap5:[..]

+1

Yeah totally agree that version is far superior the tempo is much faster and the backing vocals and extra guitari really add to it they also played it on TOTP