1. i'd like to know your opinion on these two bootlegs from the vertigo tour... these two are probably the best from the tour and id like to know which one you think is better coz i can't decide...
  2. Saitama lll audience recording. hate the ear-piece
  3. I prefer Sao Paulo...faraway! Saitama is a great recording (althought the SBD sucks) but it has no feeling. I love Sao Paulo's audience.
  4. If I may, I'd say Buenos Aires was better than Sao Paulo. The radio broacaster in between songs is kinda annoying, but I thought overall it was a fantastic show.

IF anyone's interested: I can rip the audio from the show (w/o broadcaster) and upload it, I think people would like that more (I certainly would).

5. Thanks that would be great, the guy was just ruining what was a great quality show.
  6. Originally posted by AAV711If I may, I'd say Buenos Aires was better than Sao Paulo. The radio broacaster in between songs is kinda annoying, but I thought overall it was a fantastic show.

IF anyone's interested: I can rip the audio from the show (w/o broadcaster) and upload it, I think people would like that more (I certainly would).
    I was certainly going to say, but finally I didn't.
    If you can rip it without the comments, I would LOVE you...
  7. Originally posted by AAV711If I may, I'd say Buenos Aires was better than Sao Paulo. The radio broacaster in between songs is kinda annoying, but I thought overall it was a fantastic show.

okay then... well i raise the question to U2start members... Beunos Aires or Sao Paulo????
  8. Saitama and Buenos Aires are very great shows.....

But I have to answer Sao Paulo....not because I borned and live here in Sao Paulo but because I went to that show.... My first U2 show!! The audio is great and the audience fantastic...I have no words to describle that night...for me the best show of Vertigo Tour!!

I have the DVD of this show but unfortunately I can't upload them...
    Someday I'll share this show with you friends...when I'll be able to do that

see you friends!
    Greetings from Brazil!!
  9. Unfortunately my computer skills are somewhat limited, so the best I can do is upload a single file of the whole concert (start to finish) which you'll have to divide up into songs once you've downloaded. But hey, better than the broadcaster!

I'm ripping audio now, I'll upload to Rapidshare and Megaupload