1. Would like to find some of the harder to find fruitlegs

Strawberry/Cherry. Any ideas?
  2. maybe a stupid question but what are fruitlegs???
  3. Originally posted by ivovertigomaybe a stupid question but what are fruitlegs???

i think they are remixes or something - im not too sure though. anyway i dont have any fruitlegs what would be the best one to start with?
  4. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

i think they are remixes or something - im not too sure though. anyway i dont have any fruitlegs what would be the best one to start with?

Yes it are remixes but i also don't know why it's called "fruitleg"
  5. HEY ALL

the fruitlegs started a long time ago after u2 released the propaganda mag with the cd melon with it.....that spawned more melon and the rest of the fruitlegs came from that....melon is the only official release and was fanclub only the rest are bootlegs but very good all the same...the spiral staircase has them all so check out that site and happy downloading!

6. ok thank you
  7. Thanks for the ideas. I have tried the spiral staircase. Strawberry form rapidshare will only bring 2 songs. Also, another person I know tried to get Cherry off of this website and they downloaded a virus with it.
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBonoYes it are remixes but i also don't know why it's called "fruitleg"
    They're called Fruitleg because the first of them contained two remixes of Lemon (which is a fruit, obviously) and they called it "Lemon". Then, more remixes were released, and then was the idea of calling them Fruit·LEG, as a group of singles or so.

C·U...
  9. I have all kinds of Fruitlegs if anybodys interested just let me know.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]They're called Fruitleg because the first of them contained two remixes of Lemon (which is a fruit, obviously) and they called it "Lemon". Then, more remixes were released, and then was the idea of calling them Fruit·LEG, as a group of singles or so.

C·U...

Aah... thanks for the info