1. Originally posted by NumbU2TheEdgeDrew.... Sorry to hear you missed out on the shows!!!!!!! I have friends that I met during the Elevation tour that are from Australia. They actually attended more concerts in the US than I did! Your time will come soon enough. Bit of advice...don't be afraid to go to the show and try to get tickets - we did it and it worked every time. There are those true fans out there that have extra tickets and will sell them face value at the show - and when in doubt, the ticket brokers work too. My friend and I also booked several dates thru ETS tours - tickets and hotel accomodations in one package.
    One other bit....if you are strapped for cash, don't hesitate to post a message asking if any can help you out with a place to stay. I responded to a message like that and in return they offered to put me up if I went to the UK for shows so I ended up going to England for the gigs.
    U2 fans are the best in the world and always look out for each other....

Take care!

You're serious? That's pretty cool.

I will be going to see them next tour, I promise myself. I looked at the ETS packages last year and they're waaaay too expensive for me, so now I put away $40 a week and by next year I should have at least $4000, plenty to cover it - since beginning of this year.

And I hope to see some of you there