1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Me too!! I have it of main page, and I check the posts every 2 hours aproximately, or every 5 munites when I'm on the computer!

By the way, Remy, what about making an option to Private Messages? And an option to signatures? That would be perfect!

Great Idea, than the site gets even better!
  2. Hey Remy, I have a problem. When I'm on here, just clicked on a forum, and I click on Previous on Internet Explorer, the site only refreshes and still remains on the same forum.
    If I'm back on the main page, and I want to refresh the page, it goes to the previous forum I've been.
    It's not a big problem of course, but sometimes it is a little bit annoying. Maybe you can handle this thing and your site improves a bit again
    Thanks in advance!
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyHey Remy, I have a problem. When I'm on here, just clicked on a forum, and I click on Previous on Internet Explorer, the site only refreshes and still remains on the same forum.
    If I'm back on the main page, and I want to refresh the page, it goes to the previous forum I've been.
    It's not a big problem of course, but sometimes it is a little bit annoying. Maybe you can handle this thing and your site improves a bit again
    Thanks in advance!

It's the same problem With Mozilla Firefox, but Remy is aware of it, I think.

4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyHey Remy, I have a problem. When I'm on here, just clicked on a forum, and I click on Previous on Internet Explorer, the site only refreshes and still remains on the same forum.
    Thanks in advance!

I think it depends on the way the forums are structured. So I don't want it's changed, 'cause I have never known a forum so fast as this one.
    Anyway it's Remy who decides. I do never worry about his decisions.

5. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyHey Remy, I have a problem. When I'm on here, just clicked on a forum, and I click on Previous on Internet Explorer, the site only refreshes and still remains on the same forum.
    It's not a big problem of course, but sometimes it is a little bit annoying.
    This happens to me too, but I think that was an "improve" that Remy made some time ago. It is anoyying, but it is our webmaster wish...
  6. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyHey Remy, I have a problem. When I'm on here, just clicked on a forum, and I click on Previous on Internet Explorer, the site only refreshes and still remains on the same forum.
    Thanks in advance!

Yeah I know, it only happens when you click on the last post of a topic.
    Reason: the forum goes to a page which will locate where the last post is (calculates the number of posts, number of pages etc.), then it'll redirect you to the page of the last post and to the post itself. When you click on "Back" then the browser will take you to the previous page.. that is, the page with the calculation of where the last post is and then the redirect is happening again.

You can deny it by clicking twice very fast on the back button or just go to another page of the topic or forum with another link.

I know a solution, but it takes some time to work it out. Will see if I can work on something like that in the upcoming weeks, if not I will fix it on the new U2start.

7. Originally posted by Remy[..]
    Yeah I know, it only happens when you click on the last post of a topic.
    Reason: the forum goes to a page which will locate where the last post is (calculates the number of posts, number of pages etc.), then it'll redirect you to the page of the last post and to the post itself. When you click on "Back" then the browser will take you to the previous page.. that is, the page with the calculation of where the last post is and then the redirect is happening again.

You can deny it by clicking twice very fast on the back button or just go to another page of the topic or forum with another link.

I know a solution, but it takes some time to work it out. Will see if I can work on something like that in the upcoming weeks, if not I will fix it on the new U2start.

Thanks for your answer! I hope you can solve this!

8. Hi, this message has nothing to do with the new u2start but dont know where else to put it.

You know the user names appear next to the messages, well underneath it there is a word like "boy-girl, babyface, mofo" etc how do u manage to change it? Is it related to the number of posts you post, seems as recent users have babyface underneath their user names?

P.S the plans for the new U2start sounds great. Hats off to you
  9. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil
    Hi, this message has nothing to do with the new u2start but dont know where else to put it.

You know the user names appear next to the messages, well underneath it there is a word like "boy-girl, babyface, mofo" etc how do u manage to change it? Is it related to the number of posts you post, seems as recent users have babyface underneath their user names?

P.S the plans for the new U2start sounds great. Hats off to you

Yep, it's related to the number of posts you make.
    http://www.u2start.com/topic/6/
  10. This also has nothing to do with the new U2Start but i just wanted to felicitate Remy for being the first Mofo on the site !!!
  11. Haha me too!!
  12. Originally posted by BelgianBonoThis also has nothing to do with the new U2Start but i just wanted to felicitate Remy for being the first Mofo on the site !!!

Moooooooooooofooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We should have a singing smiley