1. Originally posted by drewhigginsWalk On - Elevation
    Stay - ZooTV
    The Fly - ZooTV

I think I must agree with this list. I have a little doubt only about Walk On, and I'm very sure, instead, about The Fly! I love the ZOOTV version, also for all those shocking sentences and words!

2. According to me all these 3 songs had their bets performances on the Elevation Tour. maybe that tour was their best one!
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyAccording to me all these 3 songs had their bets performances on the Elevation Tour. maybe that tour was their best one!

It was their best one. Not that Zoo TV wasn't absolutely amazing, but Elevation was easily their best (and probably any band's best) tour.
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyAccording to me all these 3 songs had their bets performances on the Elevation Tour. maybe that tour was their best one!
    Originally posted by AAV711It was their best one. Not that Zoo TV wasn't absolutely amazing, but Elevation was easily their best (and probably any band's best) tour.
    I honestly think you exaggerate a bit, don't you?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I honestly think you exaggerate a bit, don't you?

About any band's best I don't know but it certainly is one of U2's best, if not the best
  6. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyAbout any band's best I don't know but it certainly is one of U2's best, if not the best
    I was evidently referring to "U2's best one".. I think Zoo TV, Lovetown and even Joshua are better than Elevation Tour, but that's not the moment to argument about that, we opened a topic some weeks ago about this.

PS. The 99% of the U2 fans agree with Zoo TV as the best tour...
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I was evidently referring to "U2's best one".. I think Zoo TV, Lovetown and even Joshua are better than Elevation Tour, but that's not the moment to argument about that, we opened a topic some weeks ago about this.

PS. The 99% of the U2 fans agree with Zoo TV as the best tour...

Well, you're right about that. But I can't choose.
  8. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyWell, you're right about that. But I can't choose.
    OK
  9. i prefer walk on:Elevation (especially from slane castle)
    stay oo Tv (especially from dublin)
    the fly ertigo (especially from sao paulo)

10. Walk on- Elevation Tour
    Stay- Zootv Tour
    The Fly- Vertigo Tour.........They're my favourite

11. OK...till now we have:

Walk On >> Elevation Tour
    Stay >> Elevation and Zoo TV
    The Fly >> Vertigo Tour

and It's very dificult to choose the best tour of U2....all tours are very special