1. Originally posted by LikeASong***This link contains the three sources availabe:
    -1st source is the rip which Remy did from the Live Broadcast on IFC.
    -2nd source is the rip which Remy did this morning from the Youtube links.
    -3rd source is the Remaster that Newdreams from U2star made and Zootv4all uploaded two hours ago.

Plus: I have done a mix with the 3 Vertigo's availables, I've adjusted the times and cut the versions and mixed them. I think it is decently listenable (9/10, and far superior to all the versions before). It is on the RAR with all the other versions. If I have time, I'll do a Full Mix with the three versions...

[ http://rapidshare.com/files/32370354/2007-05-20_-_Cannes__France.rar ] Enjoy

I wish I could do even a part of all these things you did about this bootleg!
    Great Job! And thank you very much!
    And please, let yourself have time to make the complete show mix.

2. Originally posted by sadb7788I wish I could do even a part of all these things you did about this bootleg!
    Great Job! And thank you very much!
    And please, let yourself have time to make the complete show mix.

1) You're absolutely welcome, glad to see you're finding the right way...

2) I really can't do it tonite, because tomorrow I'm having tests of Chemistry, Philosophy and Maths, so...

Maybe you'll get the 3-sources-mix tomorrow or Tuesday.
    Sorry for making you wait!
  3. HEY CHECK THIS OUT!!!! If your a drummer, listen to the new orleans streets performance, and pay attention to the part where edge mutes his strings and larry "solos" into the "woah verse, the solos are EXACTLY the same lol I think thats the only time he has ever perfectly duplicated a solo from that song. I know, but im a drummer and im allowed to notice these things lol
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    1) You're absolutely welcome, glad to see you're finding the right way...

2) I really can't do it tonite, because tomorrow I'm having tests of Chemistry, Philosophy and Maths, so...

Maybe you'll get the 3-sources-mix tomorrow or Tuesday.
    Sorry for making you wait!

Don't worry at all, my friend! I'm going to wait for you without protesting...
    And thanks a lot!