1. Well, I decided to use the Cannes performance as a test for the U2start premium server at U2startcontent.com. You can download the bootleg the way you used to be but only this time the download starts instantly. This is the kind of speed and such you're getting to dealt with if you're a premium U2start member on the new U2start (more info in the Achtung Baby forum).

So, please check it out

A new recording is coming up soon! Should have a more complete and/or better one in the next 24 hours.

2. The soundboard version is now online at this same premium server, RIP from the television broadcast.
  3. the u2start server seems great. how about a full show to trial. see if its still as good. def better than rapidshare and mega though
  4. Originally posted by germcevoythe u2start server seems great. how about a full show to trial. see if its still as good. def better than rapidshare and mega though

For the new U2start every show will be available on the U2start premium server, though not completely free then. I'm sure it'll work out well
  5. Hallo,

just downloaded the File. Good speed 65kb/sek.

Nice work!
  6. Hey all,

I just downloaded the file very quickly. Hope a full show will work this well; I'm optimistic about that.

By the way, I just noticed that this version for me has a skip at 2:38. During the first chorus it goes, "Where the streets have no name / down love, burning down love." Is this the file or just me? Thanks!
  7. wow - fast!
  8. Originally posted by u2met86Hey all,

I just downloaded the file very quickly. Hope a full show will work this well; I'm optimistic about that.

By the way, I just noticed that this version for me has a skip at 2:38. During the first chorus it goes, "Where the streets have no name / down love, burning down love." Is this the file or just me? Thanks!

It's the file, will work on that.
  9. Now this is fast! Yeah, i always had problems with Rapidshare, now these are gone! Hope that the others will be on this server soon! Then I can download the files I was never able to! Many, many thanks Remy!
  10. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyNow this is fast! Yeah, i always had problems with Rapidshare, now these are gone! Hope that the others will be on this server soon! Then I can download the files I was never able to! Many, many thanks Remy!
    Well, actually you will have to pay to download...That's not a public service...
  11. having problems un-rarin streets. vertigo extracts with no problems but streets not so. ''unexpected end of archive' im being told. help