1. Thanks for that, and a big thanks to all those who helped get this one online. I was really looking forward to the first show of 2007.
  2. Thanks a lot

Let's hope of better Versions out there, because it was filmed by more Cameras!
  3. I honestly think that it's incredible not to have a Excellent Soundboard recording of a show which was broadcasted to all over the world...
  4. Originally posted by LikeASongI honestly think that it's incredible not to have a Excellent Soundboard recording of a show which was broadcasted to all over the world...

Yes, over webcam. You can not expect soundboard quality then.

5. Originally posted by LikeASongI honestly think that it's incredible not to have a Excellent Soundboard recording of a show which was broadcasted to all over the world...

Agree. A real shame...
  6. Does somebody know how long I have to wait to download another file from sendspace? I downloaded the first file (Vertigo) just about 10 mins ago, and I'm trying to download also Streets but it says to wait... I'd like to know how long I have to wait, like on rapidshare.
    Thanks!
  7. Originally posted by sadb7788Does somebody know how long I have to wait to download another file from sendspace? I downloaded the first file (Vertigo) just about 10 mins ago, and I'm trying to download also Streets but it says to wait... I'd like to know how long I have to wait, like on rapidshare.
    Thanks!

Why don't you just download the file on our bootlegs page?
    It's from Rapidshare and it's just one file, you then have it all.
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Why don't you just download the file on our bootlegs page?
    It's from Rapidshare and it's just one file, you then have it all.

Yes, thanks! Already downloaded it!

9. WOW!! Thanks spooner!!