1. Brandon Flowers converted to U2 fandom after Rattle and Hum movie, according to Wikipedia.

"His parents made him take piano lessons, but the person responsible for Flowers's musical education was his older brother Shane (12 years older), who showed him The Smiths videos and U2 Rattle and Hum movie."

They both belong on U2start!
  2. Originally posted by u2met86Brandon Flowers converted to U2 fandom after Rattle and Hum movie, according to Wikipedia.

"His parents made him take piano lessons, but the person responsible for Flowers's musical education was his older brother Shane (12 years older), who showed him The Smiths videos and U2 Rattle and Hum movie."

They both belong on U2start!

ewwww, this guy is gay, but he has a nice voice...litlle while sounds very cool with his singing.
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsFantastic film and album. Some of the songs on there are absolutely amazing, particularly Bad and Streets. I saw it going for $9.99 so I grabbed it, best $9.99 I've spent in a long time.

I agree with you...It's too cheap for one of the best albuns that I've listened...I buy it for R$32.00 (+- 17 Dollars)

see you Australian friend!!
  4. Originally posted by thechicken[..]

ewwww, this guy is gay, but he has a nice voice...litlle while sounds very cool with his singing.

finally I found another Brazilian here

5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

finally I found another Brazilian here

cheers mate