1. Thanks Robbie07 I just got it, will try it in a couple of days when I am able to use it properly.
  2. thanks robbie07... all my dvds are ripped perfect but i struk a little problem with the Boston DVD... the tracks from Bad to With or without you wouldn't rip... i think it must just be my dvd... so i have a request... could somone please email me the ripped audio from the Boston dvd with the tracks from bad to with or without you please??? i would appreciate this very very much... my email is juz_25@hotmail.com

thanks in advance
  3. Originally posted by colbourne25thanks robbie07... all my dvds are ripped perfect but i struk a little problem with the Boston DVD... the tracks from Bad to With or without you wouldn't rip... i think it must just be my dvd... so i have a request... could somone please email me the ripped audio from the Boston dvd with the tracks from bad to with or without you please??? i would appreciate this very very much... my email is juz_25@hotmail.com

thanks in advance

yeah i was ripping bon jovi live in london and it wouldnt rip tracks 9 and 11.

dunno whats wrong there but i ripped loads of other dvds and it worked fine. ill up those boston dvd songs you need tomorrow sometime. ill drop you a line as soon as soon as i get um upped.
  4. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

yeah i was ripping bon jovi live in london and it wouldnt rip tracks 9 and 11.

dunno whats wrong there but i ripped loads of other dvds and it worked fine. ill up those boston dvd songs you need tomorrow sometime. ill drop you a line as soon as soon as i get um upped.

thank you sooo much.... i owe you one
  5. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

thank you sooo much.... i owe you one

just emailed you the link. enjoy the songs my friend!