1. "You said' it'd be 11 o'clock...it's f***ing half 8!"...priceless.
  2. Originally posted by Neranei"You said' it'd be 11 o'clock...it's f***ing half 8!"...priceless.

Yep! Hilarious.
  3. that is very nice! ifi remember correctly, he plays stairway to heaven too. Imagine a performance of this song by u2
  4. Originally posted by thechickenthat is very nice! ifi remember correctly, he plays stairway to heaven too. Imagine a performance of this song by u2

he does play a tiny bit of it. 'Heres a new one i've been working on' he says before he plays it. I've got it on DVD and watch it all the time.

Another funny moment is when they are all in the elevator and Edge says 'is this your room Adam'. Hilarious
  5. My favorite part:

EDGE: (Don't remember what exactly he says before this) "For musicians in the gulf."
    BONO: "The middle east?'
    EDGE: "The gulf coast."
  6. Originally posted by easports43My favorite part:

EDGE: (Don't remember what exactly he says before this) "For musicians in the gulf."
    BONO: "The middle east?'
    EDGE: "The gulf coast."
    Hahahahahah xDDD

Indeed it's a great stuff, I have it on DVD since a year ago and I think I've seen it about 50 times...
  7. Sorry to boost a bit of an old thread, but I just saw this and watched it.

His yoga made me laugh the hardest.

Bono: *snort* What's with the Blackberry?
    Edge: It's an...adaptation.

(Why do we not have a laughing smiley?)
  8. Originally posted by double_psycheSorry to boost a bit of an old thread, but I just saw this and watched it.

His yoga made me laugh the hardest.

Bono: *snort* What's with the Blackberry?
    Edge: It's an...adaptation.

(Why do we not have a laughing smiley?)

Use this for now... I can see you're new! Welcome! Would you like to introduce yourself at the Welcome to U2start y'all forum?