1. Hey!

My name's Sarah and I'm 15 years old. Someone told me about this site, so I decided to join.

A little bit about myself...

I've been a U2 fan since I was 8 years old. I saw my first U2 concert on 5/17/05 in NJ with nosebleed seats, but it was incredible nonetheless!! Then, on 11/22/05 at Madison Square Garden, Bono pulled me on stage during Mysterious Ways! I got a spin and a piggy-back ride and then (while in the audience) he sang to me part of With or Without You. Best experience ever. Also, I then went to the 12/7/05 concert in Hartford, CT and the band recognized me by the second song And Bono read my sign during Mysterious Ways, smiled, bowed, touched his heart...and then succeeded in messing up the lyrics because he was reading it, haha.

Oh, and I also met the whole band outside of a book signing twice, they are honestly the nicest people ever

Hope to see you all around here!
    ~Sarah
  2. Welcome to U2Start!

Sounds like you'll fit right in with amazing experiences like those.

Wow, you guys go to these gigs so young - I had to wait til I was 18 for my first.

Enjoy the site, I'm sure others will be along to greet you soon.

3. Hey Sarah,

This is Eddie again, the dude from facebook.

Welcome aboard! Did you manage to get a hold of the 2005/11/22 show w/ no difficulty? Another great moment is the end of Where the Streets Have No Name, for the last 1:30 the crowd is going nuts and Bono is really having fun with it. (forgive me, other U2start members, I must talk about this moment every day -- I know, I know)

This is a HUUGE database, by the way. There is a good chance you can find any show that you or family members have been to.

Enjoy!
  4. So this is you then, eh?

5. cool image captures... do i smell a DVD boot over there???
  6. Yep, the widely available 2cam-mix.
  7. Wow!! that must have been cool
  8. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilWow!! that must have been cool

Yeh, agree. Don't think Bono's ever likely to get us blokes up there for a piggy-back
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Yeh, agree. Don't think Bono's ever likely to get us blokes up there for a piggy-back

Haha I know. I wouldn't mind a piggy back ride off him
  10. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil[..]

Haha I know. I wouldn't mind a piggy back ride off him

And on THAT note, welcome to Boy-Girl!

11. AHH!! YES! Is that like a screen cap or something?! How'd you do that?!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes
  12. o yeh, wicked- that happened quick. Although if Bono did that he will probably collapse and the gig would be forced to stop