1. ghost of red rocks.
    shame really ... gotta love the killers though.
  2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

haha...I'm wandering if he likes U2 songs

he definitely does! musically he grew up on U2; his older brother shane showed him the Rattle And Hum film. on youtube there's also great footage of "in a little while" on the vertigo tour, he duets w/ bono cause the killers opened up for U2

i wouldn't be surprised if he had done some sort of tribute song(s) or snippet(s) had he felt healthier
  3. Yeh, heard this, the fans were all booing to start (there's a video somewhere, think I saw it on Scatter O' Light blog - which I highly recommend by the way) as the drummer explained but they seemed ok at the end.

Really like the Killers too, I saw them when they opened in Cardiff for U2 and they were very good (if somwhat blown away by the main act....)
  4. Direct quote from "Brandon Flowers" at Wikipedia...

"He cancelled the headline tour in Ireland at the Point Theatre due to Bronchitis, but played three days later at the MTV Awards."

I mean, WTF mate?!? Point Depot? Now Red Rocks? Due to bronchitis? Is this coincidence, BS, or some sort of ghost of legendary U2 show venues?

I put my money on Slane festival for the next strike

I also like The Killers a lot, by the way, I'm just shocked by all this.
  5. Originally posted by u2met86[..]

he definitely does! musically he grew up on U2; his older brother shane showed him the Rattle And Hum film. on youtube there's also great footage of "in a little while" on the vertigo tour, he duets w/ bono cause the killers opened up for U2

i wouldn't be surprised if he had done some sort of tribute song(s) or snippet(s) had he felt healthier

Very nice..I didn't know that...and I like The Killers too...now I like them more

Thanks Bono...ops...u2met86