1. Originally posted by sadb7788Hey people, just wait a few years and we will see LikeASong become the greatest Spanish politician!
    He seems being very expert of politiks, doesn't he?
    I'd love it... You know it, I love politics...
    Originally posted by AidanFormigoniYeah...and his avatar will be the symbol of his electoral campaign!
    Jajajajjaa

PS. 800 posts...
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]

And last, I don't support any team completely, but my familiy does support Real Madrid... The biggest team in the world...

Maybe the richest but the best must be Club Brugge, no doubt about that
    + Congrats with your 800 posts already, nice going
    + You wouldn't be the first Politicien who loves U2 And i think you know more about politics than most politicien do so yeah, you should give it a try

And a little question... What was the band doing while Edge played his karaoke ? Taking a quick rest...?
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBonoMaybe the richest but the best must be Club Brugge, no doubt about that
    + Congrats with your 800 posts already, nice going
    + You wouldn't be the first Politicien who loves U2 And i think you know more about politics than most politicien do so yeah, you should give it a try
    Thanks for all! I'll be the first politician to ATTEND to a U2 show without a VIP pass...
    Originally posted by BelgianBonoAnd a little question... What was the band doing while Edge played his karaoke ? Taking a quick rest...?
    Counting the money of the selling of the tickets... ¬¬
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Counting the money of the selling of the tickets... ¬¬

Ok nice one

But i'd just like to hear Adam sing for once, that's why i asked it...
    Cause we know Edge and Bono can sing and we've heard Larry with Dirty Old Town but i've never heard Adam sing so i taught maybe other members took part of the karaoke sometimes...
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Ok nice one

But i'd just like to hear Adam sing for once, that's why i asked it...
    Cause we know Edge and Bono can sing and we've heard Larry with Dirty Old Town but i've never heard Adam sing so i taught maybe other members took part of the karaoke sometimes...

Never live no, but you can hear Adam in Endless Deep and in the last verse of Your Blue Room.
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBonoBut i'd just like to hear Adam sing for once, that's why i asked it...
    Originally posted by zootv4allNever live no, but you can hear Adam in Endless Deep and in the last verse of Your Blue Room.
    You're wrong, my Scandinavian friend!! We can see him during the backvoice on, for example, Out Of Control (until 1984).
    In the Unofficial Red Rocks videos he does it.

And also in some DVD (don't remeber which one exactly now, sorry) he does the backvoices for Twilight. He seems not to lik singin'...
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You're wrong, my Scandinavian friend!! We can see him during the backvoice on, for example, Out Of Control (until 1984).

And also in some DVD (don't remeber which one exactly now, sorry) he does the backvoices for Twilight. He seems not to lik singin'...

OK, but my point was singing, not just backvoice. Even though it's not much of singing in Endless Deep.

8. Originally posted by zooTV4all[OK, but my point was singing, not just backvoice. Even though it's not much of singing in Endless Deep. [/quote]Alright...
  9. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

Never live no, but you can hear Adam in Endless Deep and in the last verse of Your Blue Room.

Didn't knew that I'll check that out later on, thanks a lot
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You're wrong, my Scandinavian friend!! We can see him during the backvoice on, for example, Out Of Control (until 1984).

In With or Without You of Paris 1987 (Tear Gas concert), he did back vocals i think..

Here ->

Edit: and also he does the "soul wind blow" part in Boomerang II, the b-side of Pride
  11. Originally posted by theedge123In With or Without You of Paris 1987 (Tear Gas concert), he did back vocals i think..

Here -> [YouTube Video]

Edit: and also he does the "soul wind blow" part in Boomerang II, the b-side of Pride
    WOW!! Such an amount of knowledges!!