1. The popmart tour with mofo is definitive the best for me, then ZooTv and in third place I have to say the vertigo tour with COBL, to see Edge first and hitting those cords is amazing...

take care
  2. Originally posted by LikeASongI think it's great. I think it's perfect to begin a concert. 10/10...

Right LikeASong!
    Also for me Streets is one of the best beginning-songs of U2. I think that as 40 is considered the best ending-song so Streets represents the best beginning-song.

3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, we always agree, but here I can't be with you. You're alone, mate

I think it's great. I think it's perfect to begin a concert. 10/10...

I know everybody finds it a great intro but i still don't

=> It's a good one but not SO great... i mean, it's a red background and the band are just coming up and they play the song like they always (or a lot) do... With Edge's guitar and Larry's drum intro and then Bono starts with a yell...

I just think there were Much better intro's for Streets !
    Think about Running To Stand Still and then the lightshow with ZooTV
    Or The "Yoooouuuu" 's with the audience / Bono standing in the public after Bad with Elevation
    And the African flags + yelling with Vertigo...
    THAT was spectacular
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Congratulations maaan!!
    Felicitações, meu amigooo!!!

Muchas gracias mi amigo!!

You're the man LikeASong!!
    thanks for every thing!!
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

I know everybody finds it a great intro but i still don't

=> It's a good one but not SO great... i mean, it's a red background and the band are just coming up and they play the song like they always (or a lot) do... With Edge's guitar and Larry's drum intro and then Bono starts with a yell...

I just think there were Much better intro's for Streets !
    Think about Running To Stand Still and then the lightshow with ZooTV
    Or The "Yoooouuuu" 's with the audience / Bono standing in the public after Bad with Elevation
    And the African flags + yelling with Vertigo...
    THAT was spectacular

Streets is my favorite song....so for me it's aways spectacular my friend!
    but I understand and respect your opinion

see you BelgianBono!
  6. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniMuchas gracias mi amigo!!

You're the man LikeASong!!
    thanks for every thing!!
    Jajajaja glad to see you liked it...

See you!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Jajajaja glad to see you liked it...

See you!

I LOVED IT LikeASong!
    I thought that nobody here could speek Portuguese!
    You really surprise me!!and make me a happier person too!!You really know how to do this LikeASong!!

See you Spanish friend!!
    Abraços!
  8. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniYou really surprise me!!and make me a happier person too!!You really know how to do this LikeASong!!

Yeah! LikeASong knows almost everything you could want to know. And he's always here on U2START, day and night! So if someone has any problem, doubt and so on he knows who ask for...
    Of course there's also Remy, but he is the webmaster, so you expect from him that he's always present. From a member, instead, you don't expect something like this, and that's why LikeASong really surprises everybody!

9. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniI LOVED IT LikeASong!
    I thought that nobody here could speek Portuguese!
    You really surprise me!!and make me a happier person too!!You really know how to do this LikeASong!!

See you Spanish friend!!
    Abraços!
    Thanks maaan...
    Originally posted by sadb7788Yeah! LikeASong knows almost everything you could want to know. And he's always here on U2START, day and night! So if someone has any problem, doubt and so on he knows who ask for...
    Of course there's also Remy, but he is the webmaster, so you expect from him that he's always present. From a member, instead, you don't expect something like this, and that's why LikeASong really surprises everybody!
    I'm so embarrased...
    Thanks sabd...
    I absolutely love this forum....In fact, I can't help falling in love wih it...
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Streets is my favorite song....so for me it's aways spectacular my friend!
    but I understand and respect your opinion

see you BelgianBono!

I appreciate your respect for my opinion and i understand the opinion of the majority
    Bye AidanFormigoni !
  11. Originally posted by LikeASongI absolutely love this forum....In fact, I can't help falling in love wih it...

Just singing "I Can't Help Falling In Love" when I read your sentence!!!