1. i've just downloaded a DVD from U2torrents and it is in VOB files.... what software can i download to watch these files???
  2. will they play in the DVD player in my computer???

i have InterVideo WinDVD 4 by the way...
  3. PowerDVD, VideoLan, WinDVD are all good options. I use PowerDVD but if need be I burn them to disc and watch them through Windows Media Centre.
  4. VLC Player (videolan) is the best, you can also burn it on a DVD.
  5. It's viewable with Windows Media Player..
  6. Originally posted by RemyVLC Player (videolan) is the best, you can also burn it on a DVD.

I recommend VLC Player as well. It can play just about every video file out there.

7. Iv'e got an asx file that i am trying to burn can i do this with VLC?I have saved it somehow as a WMV file as well just wonderin how to burn it to a disc on that program.

It's a stream of stereophonics that was on the radio 1 website,I can't convert it this is my last hope!
  8. Originally posted by gibbo1968Iv'e got an asx file that i am trying to burn can i do this with VLC?I have saved it somehow as a WMV file as well just wonderin how to burn it to a disc on that program.

It's a stream of stereophonics that was on the radio 1 website,I can't convert it this is my last hope!

You can't save a stream on that way, an asx file is nothing else than a redirect if I'm right. The file itself must be empty.
  9. I did get it as a WMV file somehow,can I burn this then?

If so ,how!

It's a bit vague that player as to how you use it.any tips?
  10. An ASX file is a stream, an ASF file is an actual file.
  11. Try using Windows Movie Maker.