1. Originally posted by sadb7788Hey guys, what is that photo taken from? Is it some official stuff?

Anyway I simply love the set in which they are working. Really inspiring!

Yeah it's from U2.com, looks great!
  2. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah it's from U2.com, looks great!

Great!
    Going to look there for other photos, hoping that they will upload some others...

3. Haha, great picture
    If they're as busy as the picture (a lot of carpets !), we may expect a lot of the new album
  4. Originally posted by RemyEhh.. I don't think so!
    In fact the mentioned girl is in the run to be get her old place back
    Oh, congratuations!! [Wedding March begins] Ta-ta-taraa ta-ta-taraaaa ta-ta-tara-ra-ra-ra-ra-raaa... [Wedding March fades out...]

By the way, the picture is simply amazing... Cenital view of our band workin' out an album...
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Oh, congratuations!! [Wedding March begins] Ta-ta-taraa ta-ta-taraaaa ta-ta-tara-ra-ra-ra-ra-raaa... [Wedding March fades out...]

By the way, the picture is simply amazing... Cenital view of our band workin' out an album...

Woo don't be so early with singing!
    Yeah would be a great album cover.
  6. Originally posted by RemyWoo don't be so early with singing!
    Alright...
    Originally posted by RemyYeah would be a great album cover.
    Absolutely agree, Master...
  7. By the way, here is the info from u2.com, for the ones who don't have it:
    Out Of Africa
    [image]
    U2 are in Africa, writing songs with Daniel Lanois and Brian Eno.

The band have set up a studio in Morocco’s medieval city of Fez where they have been writing and recording from morning till night for the past couple of weeks.

‘There’s no word on what the new material is for,' according to one of the team in Fez. ‘But they’re on a roll and the ideas are coming think and fast.’

The band met up with Eno and Lanois after flying down to North Africa from Cannes where 'U23D' was previewed earlier this month. It’s not the first time they have been in this ancient city. They visited in 1991 with director Stephane Sedanoui to shoot the video for Mysterious Ways.

More news from Morocco on the way...
    IT LOOKS GREAT!! Doesn't it??
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Alright...

I'll invite you to our wedding if it's gonna be alright again, then you may sing your little march song

9. Originally posted by Remy[..]
    I'll invite you to our wedding if it's gonna be alright again, then you may sing your little march song

HA-HA-HA!!!

Am I also invited?
    GOOD LUCK!

10. hahah and don't play one on your wedding, what many people do! I'm sure you won't And invite us!
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyhahah and don't play one on your wedding, what many people do! I'm sure you won't And invite us!
    Oh the people is stupid!!
    Originally posted by RemyI'll invite you to our wedding if it's gonna be alright again, then you may sing your little march song
    You ask me too much...
    Why just don't play Angel Of Harlem from Dublin 1993-082-28?? It includes Wedding March...
  12. From the U2Start quotes base:

"We make music you can have sex to."

- Bono

That solves the wedding and the wedding night music

About that Fez castle... is it the same location this Achtung baby booklet pic was taken in? :

http://www.u2achtung.com/01/photos/photo.php?id=251