1. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyCould someone give me a link for the single version, or send it to me: lange.rob@hotmail.com? Would be great!

yeah ill hook you up with the single version and the acoustic version that i promised you - just give about 20 mins. and ill email you the link.

2. Originally posted by robbie07[..]
    yeah ill hook you up with the single version and the acoustic version that i promised you - just give about 20 mins. and ill email you the link.

THANKS! you're great! I let you know when it works!
  3. just sent you the link. enjoy this great song!
  4. Originally posted by robbie07just sent you the link. enjoy this great song!

Thanks, I just downloaded it! it's great! Many thanks! Certainly one of U2's best songs!
  5. Oh yeah and if you want something that I have (not a big chance i think, but it could be) just say it
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]No problem!! Only different opinions, no need to get angry, huh?
    By the way, thanks for respecting my opinion, I do with yours!!

See you!

Thanks LikeASong!
    That's because it's always great to talk with you!and because you're very nice too!!

See you my friend!!
  7. Sarajevo version is the best!
  8. Sao Paulo, Santiago, Mexico, Rotterdam (great sound quality version found on Popheart EP or US Please version) or Sarajevo ones are awesome.

And a little comment: i disagree with people who says that Pop is bad and sounds like demos, it's a original album (more than All that you can't leave behind, that i think is average pop/radio music (much the first songs but there's some good songs like Kite, New York and When I Look at the World))... only the single version of If God Will Send his Angels is better than the album one... i think Please is better on the album

P.S. : It's just my opinion, yours can be different
  9. ROTTERDAM !!!!
    First of all : i'm born in Rotterdam
    Second of all : i was at this show !!!!
    third of all: the song is great and at the beginning bono says twice: please stop fighting please....
    with so much emotion in his voice ......
    and the band played a great version "it all comes togheter" !
    And number four :That u2 brought out this song as live ep with the the name ''PLEASE*POPHEART
    LIVE IN ROTTERDAM "....
    What more do you want as Rotterdammer......
    Oke i left this town when i was 19 (I'm now 35) but hey i'ts my city of birth and i''m proud
    of it
  10. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

um......can I get in on that too?
    (rmann83@hotmail.com)
  11. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

um......can I get in on that too?
    (rmann83@hotmail.com)

of course. and its already done. check your email friend.