1. What is the best version of Gloria???
    What is the best version of Gloria soundboard quality?/

i'd like the under a bloodredsky version (for soundboard)
    and 2005-05-26 - Boston and also the croke park version2005 (with less quality)

what do you think
  2. To me this is the best performance, at Loreley Festival in Germany. I can't get enough from it So much power!
  3. Originally posted by ivovertigoWhat is the best version of Gloria???
    What is the best version of Gloria soundboard quality?/

i'd like the under a bloodredsky version (for soundboard)
    and 2005-05-26 - Boston and also the croke park version2005 (with less quality)

what do you think
    The best has to be one of this, Red Rocks 83-06-05, Torhout 83-07-02 or Edimburgh 84-11-05. The first is also SBD, as Dortmund 84-11-21 (great!), Lorely 83-08-20 (10/10) and Denver 87-11-07...

There are fantastic versions all around the 80s, but I don't like the 00s at all... Not Dublin, nor Boston, nor Chicago...
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyTo me this is the best performance, at Loreley Festival in Germany. I can't get enough from it
    You posted 30 seconds before I did... But i agree with yours, Loreley's performance is great!!

by the way, it's one of the summer concerts of the early 80s, which took place in Loreley (Germany) on August 20th 1983... Some adicional info...
  5. Hi friend
    how are you?

I love the Red Rocks and the Denver(1987-11-07) versions...they're the best in my opinion!!

see you!