1. Originally posted by u2opraWhere do you get all the mose mixes from????

I want! I want!

buy; The Complete U2, on itunes and you have em all
  2. The 'Extended Dance Mix' of Lady With The Spinning Head is very nice too...
  3. anybody got any decent covers for a remix album. My Remix album is just a grey tile in coverflow. Not cool
  4. Zooromancer remix of Salome. Best remix of theirs by a mile, at least...
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyanybody got any decent covers for a remix album. My Remix album is just a grey tile in coverflow. Not cool

bump
  6. Originally posted by markp91The 'Extended Dance Mix' of Lady With The Spinning Head is very nice too...

That's one of my favie mixes. [Lady With The Spinning Head (Extended Mix)]

I am not so fond of the "New York" Nice and Nasty mixes on the "Electrical Storm" singles.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

bump

What sort of tracks have you got on the album?
  8. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

What sort of tracks have you got on the album?

mostly official remxes. Slightly more upbeat ones. Redanka's, Oakendfolds, Killahurtz etc
  9. The US mixes of "New Years Day" and "Two Hearts Beat As One".

I've never liked U2's remixes. I just don't think their songs really lend themselves to it. They always seem so forced.
  10. Originally posted by bcgdThe US mixes of "New Years Day" and "Two Hearts Beat As One".

I've never liked U2's remixes. I just don't think their songs really lend themselves to it. They always seem so forced.

for most cases it's true
  11. Have I mentioned THE Orbit mix yet?
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyanybody got any decent covers for a remix album. My Remix album is just a grey tile in coverflow. Not cool

Check out U2sBiggestFan's cover for a cool remix cover.

www.u2start.com/topic/4045/