1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OHH MY GOD!!!!!!! I was writing my last post and I couldn't read your post... ... I can't agree with you... But I feel proud!!

It's a pleasure to say the truth, my friend!

2. Originally posted by sadb7788It's a pleasure to say the truth, my friend!
    x2...
  3. this thread is fucking hilarious!
  4. Originally posted by robbie07this thread is fucking hilarious!

Thanks man!

5. Originally posted by robbie07this thread is fucking hilarious!
    Wow!! I would have expected all kind of coments except this one... "Hilarious"...

By the way, robbie, only 4 posts waya from The Sweetest Thing category... No party prepared yet?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Wow!! I would have expected all kind of coments except this one... "Hilarious"...

By the way, robbie, only 4 posts waya from The Sweetest Thing category... No party prepared yet?

oh yes ive got a big party planned. when i reach my 249th post im jetting out to southern france to bonos house when myself bono and the edge will be drinking lots of wine and singing songs - mostly u2 but some irish songs aswell.
    then just as i enter my 250th post me, bono, and edge will burst into an acoustic version of the sweetest thing.

do i know how to celebrate or what?
  7. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

oh yes ive got a big party planned. when i reach my 249th post im jetting out to southern france to bonos house when myself bono and the edge will be drinking lots of wine and singing songs - mostly u2 but some irish songs aswell.
    then just as i enter my 250th post me, bono, and edge will burst into an acoustic version of the sweetest thing.

Yeah you really do know that Great idea!
  8. its not really that far fetched. i can play guitar you know ........
  9. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

I'm going to make a film of all this event, just to be in contact with Bono and Edge too!

10. well ... at least you went to a U2 concert

even if they come frecantly to Montréal ... I never get the chance to see them
  11. Originally posted by Martywell ... at least you went to a U2 concert

even if they come frecantly to Montréal ... I never get the chance to see them

Me neither But we both go on the next tour, deal
  12. I have 2 "what was I thinking" moments of note:

1) When I was at my first U2 concert 1992-03-09 (yes, I was 5 years old), U2 finished their main set and went offstage. My mom said, "This is when everybody shouts for more so that they'll come back and play again. Do you want to stay or head back?" I didn't know what an encore was (or how important it is in a U2 show) and I was nervous so I said to go home!

I missed Desire, Ultra Violet, and a few others.

2) I was a U2.com member, but the day of the Vertigo Tour pre-sale, I decided to go to class (a freshman year university student at the time) instead of being late so I could get my tickets. Big mistake! All the New York MSG tickets were sold out. BUT!!! I was able to get tickets for New Jersey East Rutherford (Continental Arena) 2005-05-18, and we got 2 magical surprises: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For played by a band who was brought onstage (U2start.com member JCBasket was one of them, he sang), and then Bad was the closer. I would have missed both had I done the smart thing!