1. As we all know last week there was a G8 conference in Rostock. They said they would give 60 billion dollars to Africa. Bono said that this was a dissapointing outcome. I think he 's right about that, what do you think?
    It looks much, but it isn't if you really think about it.

EDIT: Now I see i've become 'Angel of Harlem'! Thank you all for being part of this site!
  2. Sounds impressive but most people know it isn't. When will it actually work?

Oh and that wasn't relating to your status either, but congratulations all the same.
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyNow I see i've become 'Angel of Harlem'! Thank you all for being part of this site!

Congratulations MirrorballBoy!

Angeeeeell, angel of harlem, yeah? Alright!
    That's alright, that's alright now... (fade out)
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyAs we all know last week there was a G8 conference in Rostock. They said they would give 60 billion dollars to Africa. Bono said that this was a dissapointing outcome. I think he 's right about that, what do you think?
    It looks much, but it isn't if you really think about it.
    Well, it is not very much. I read in somewhere sometime ago that the money obtained with the Live Aid '86 was the same money that Africa wasted every 3 days... So 60,000,000 $ is NOT very much...

Anyway, the fuc**ng president of the United States has said that "The G8 has gone alright, it has been a complete succes...". Yes, and I say "A complete succes for you, fucking George Bush! You're going to earn more money while the people die... And you're going to contribute with the Global Warming EVEN MORE!! "...

Sorry for getting angry, but t his topic about the p8 drives me crazy...
    Originally posted by MirrorballBoyEDIT: Now I see i've become 'Angel of Harlem'! Thank you all for being part of this site!
    Congratulations, fellow!!!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongAnyway, the fuc**ng president of the United States has said that "The G8 has gone alright, it has been a complete succes...". Yes, and I say "A complete succes for you, fucking George Bush! You're going to earn more money while the people die... And you're going to contribute with the Global Warming EVEN MORE!! "...

It's a positive thing that you get angry for these important things. It means that you're really interested in them and that if you were an important man in the world (hope you will become...) you would really make something to solve the problem. So congratulation!

And congratulation also for you, MirrorballBoy!
    You're an Angel Of Harlem now! How do you feel?

6. Originally posted by sadb7788It's a positive thing that you get angry for these important things. It means that you're really interested in them and that if you were an important man in the world (hope you will become...) you would really make something to solve the problem. So congratulation!
    I hope God hear you...

Well, out jokes, thanks for saying this positive things about me... And i really hope to be able to solve this kind of thing...
  7. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

It's a positive thing that you get angry for these important things. It means that you're really interested in them and that if you were an important man in the world (hope you will become...) you would really make something to solve the problem. So congratulation!

And congratulation also for you, MirrorballBoy!
    You're an Angel Of Harlem now! How do you feel?

Great Anyway you'll all get this status in a while!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]

Well, it is not very much. I read in somewhere sometime ago that the money obtained with the Live Aid '86 was the same money that Africa wasted every 3 days... So 60,000,000 $ is NOT very much...

Anyway, the fuc**ng president of the United States has said that "The G8 has gone alright, it has been a complete succes...". Yes, and I say "A complete succes for you, fucking George Bush! You're going to earn more money while the people die... And you're going to contribute with the Global Warming EVEN MORE!! "...

Congratulations, fellow!!!

You're right about this. I never understood why Bush became and reamained the president,. Anyway the whole conference is crap. That only the 8 richest countries in the world decide about hte world's future...that's really wrong.

And you're almost The Fly Now THAT is great
  9. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Great Anyway you'll all get this status in a while!

Well, in a while... maybe not. But thanks for the wish!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I hope God hear you...

Well, out jokes, thanks for saying this positive things about me... And i really hope to be able to solve this kind of thing...

Don't forget me when you are a great man! I will be very pleased to help you, friend!

11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyYou're right about this. I never understood why Bush became and reamained the president,. Anyway the whole conference is crap. That only the 8 richest countries in the world decide about hte world's future...that's really wrong. [!b]
    Agree...
    Originally posted by MirrorballBoyAnd you're almost The Fly Now THAT is great
    Agree...
    Originally posted by sadb7788[..]Don't forget me when you are a great man! I will be very pleased to help you, friend!
    Of course i won't...
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Of course i won't...

Thanks!