1. Originally posted by acemanI hope someone recorded it

That's for sure, I know at least 2 people and one of them will share it later this week. We got it as soon as it's out.
  2. Any more news on this bootleg?
  3. Originally posted by teckiAny more news on this bootleg?

I got it, and will share it in about 2 weeks I think. Just like Adelaide.
  4. i went too this concert... if U2 can beat this show they really are something special... I can't wait till some1 puts it on here!!! every1 i know that went 2 both shows says that this one is better. i think it was better than the 1st night because it was their last show in Australia (for the tour or course) and they wanted to go out with a bang!! Awesome show can't wait for the bootleg!!
  5. just a question for remy... what quality will it be??? will it be as good as melbourne 1 or better???
  6. Originally posted by colbourne25i went too this concert... if U2 can beat this show they really are something special... I can't wait till some1 puts it on here!!! every1 i know that went 2 both shows says that this one is better. i think it was better than the 1st night because it was their last show in Australia (for the tour or course) and they wanted to go out with a bang!! Awesome show can't wait for the bootleg!!

I went to both concerts and thought the first night was better, ok i was front row on the Saturday night, but the crowd just seemed to be so much more into it on the first night, the Sunday night i was near the outside of the stage, Adams side and there wasn't the same enthusism, although there was a fight during the concert.

The set list for the second night was better IMO, but there were a few little gremlins on the second, such as problems with Edge's guitar before & during Angel Of Harlem, either way though, they were both SENSATIONAL!

7. Originally posted by colbourne25just a question for remy... what quality will it be??? will it be as good as melbourne 1 or better???

Not as good as Melbourne I, Melbourne I has extreme good quality (not as good as the Japan shows though). You can compare it with Auckland I.

I'll share it around Christmas I think

8. I went to both Melbourne shows too and I'd have to say that despite some very minor technical glitches on the 19th, that it was by far, the best night of the two. From my position up near the front, the crowd seemed much more enthusiastic and louder than the previous night which had been a slight disappointment crowd-wise. Not to mention the amazing setlist! I'd have to say that it was THE best night of my life and to hear Bono at The Corner Hotel the next day during the Windows In The Skies video shoot, say it was apparently one of their best shows in recent times.....

Needless to say, I can't wait to hear this show...regardless of quality. Christmas can't come soon enough!!!
  9. whats the latest REMY??
  10. Originally posted by colbourne25whats the latest REMY??

It's up on Christmas Eve and Adelaide will be up on the first of January.

Two presents from U2start to you
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Ooooh! THANK YOU! P-A-R-T-Y time down here! Can't wait!
  12. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Thank you for letting us know about those shows.

"All Is Quiet On New Year's Day"......not if you download Adelaide Mr.Bono.

Happy Christmas to one and all.......