1. alot of variation in this 2nd solo the edge pulled out in Australia... i want to know your thought on which one was the best?... for me it's Melbourne 19th... totally nailed it in this one... i've compared all of the boots from the Australia shows and this one takes the cake... sucks that its only a 3 star recording...
  2. The Melboune 19th is absolutely the best. No doubt
  3. 18th November,Melbourne 2006 "1 more time Edge,take it off,take it off........"..........and boy did he !!!!

4. Originally posted by LikeASongThe Melboune 19th is absolutely the best. No doubt

Yep that one beats all!
  5. anyone here the version that was released as a b-side to window in the skies in the UK? says it was recorded at the 2nd Sydney show but it is in fact a mix of several shows. the start is actually from melbourne on the 18th and the 2nd solo is edited and shortened. The quality is absolutley awseome. Awesome Awesome Awesome
  6. Melbourne 19th easily.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyanyone here the version that was released as a b-side to window in the skies in the UK? says it was recorded at the 2nd Sydney show but it is in fact a mix of several shows. the start is actually from melbourne on the 18th and the 2nd solo is edited and shortened. The quality is absolutley awseome. Awesome Awesome Awesome
    Yeah, I had just heard it and it's mix of Melbourne 18th and Sydney 11th... And it is GREAT!!!!!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yeah, I had just heard it and it's mix of Melbourne 18th and Sydney 11th... And it is GREAT!!!!!

i always prefer a single performance instead if a mix. Melbourne 18th would have been fine on its own although it does sound awesome. well mixed though
  9. About that mix: Bono almost messed up with the lyrics there..
  10. Originally posted by LikeASongThe Melboune 19th is absolutely the best. No doubt

i was at that show too!!!