1. Hi
    My name is Joshua Rhodes.Been a U2 fan since War album.Their music has changed me spiritually and the whole outlook on life.Greatest band there would ever be.Cheers!
  2. Originally posted by terranova2Hi
    My name is Joshua Rhodes.Been a U2 fan since War album.Their music has changed me spiritually and the whole outlook on life.Greatest band there would ever be.Cheers!

aah I see you reacted on my request Thanks! I'm a little bit jealous on the older fans, they enjoyed the band's best time (or is it yet to come) And you have a U2-related first name How big fan can you be

And you're cmpletely right in this sentence: 'Their music has changed me spiritually and the whole outlook on life.' I can find myself in that!
    I hope you have a nice time over here!
  3. Originally posted by terranova2Hi
    Oh My God!!! You're the authentic JOSHUA MAN !!!!

Welcomeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
    I wish you have a really nice time with all of us here in U2Start... This web rocks, I hope you discover it soon...

Welcome!
  4. Originally posted by terranova2Hi

Greatest band - here, here!

Welcome and enjoy

5. failte1
    enjoy your stay here pal.
  6. welcome JOIN THE CLUB !!!!!!
    I hope you have a nice time and spent alot of time on the greatest site of the universe !!!!
  7. HEY !

Because you're hear im not the most recent member know
  8. Welcome, Joshua!
  9. Originally posted by terranova2Hi

Welcome to u2start Joshua (It's impossible for me don't love your name!)

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you
  10. Hi
    Just wanted to welcome you to your new cyber home. (at least for me any way).
    This is one of the best sites there is. Have Fun!!!!