1. Originally posted by Macphistflyet le français

Il y a déjà le sujet "Parlez-vous français", essayez-le

Originally posted by MacphistflyUnd Deutsch

Das ist gut für mich, germcevoy sall sehr glücklich sein wenn ihr das zu Ohren kommt
    EDIT Sorry men ! I really had the wrong person in mind

Macphistfly, why don't you teach us some Irish is it much more difficult than English...?
    I love to learn other languages you see

espagñol su algo difícil....
    idem português...

Btw, waar is het Nederlandse forum eigenlijk ?
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Das ist gut für mich, germcevoy sall sehr glücklich sein wenn ihr das zu Ohren kommt

Macphistfly, why don't you teach us some Irish is it much more difficult than English...

havent a clue what you just said there in your native language? The majority of Ireland is English speaking and very few places use Gaelic as their native tounge though many do speak fluently in it. I studied it at school but didn't get into it but when I get the chance i'm gna kearn it properly and keep our language alive because we can't just let it dissapear
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

havent a clue what you just said there in your native language? The majority of Ireland is English speaking and very few places use Gaelic as their native tounge though many do speak fluently in it. I studied it at school but didn't get into it but when I get the chance i'm gna kearn it properly and keep our language alive because we can't just let it dissapear

Wow sorry men, i messed up (again!)
    You weren't the guy from Germany... Sorry men ! with the "germ..."
    I was saying you would be happy with a German topic but ofcourse you're not German, once again really sorry

And thanks for your info men ! I taught that you still needed to speak Irish at school (as Bono needed to learn as well) as you said but that all Irish still speak it AND also English....
    Keep it alive

P.S. I don't speak Deutsch anyway but Dutch, that was my last sentence
  4. in the school that I went to Catholic school) it was compulsory for 3 years then you have the choice to keep it on for a further 3 years. Thats the mainstay fr catholic schools. This is the system for the north of Ireland but it could be different in the Republic. Many know the language but English is the majority
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Das ist gut f�r mich, germcevoy sall sehr gl�cklich sein wenn ihr das zu Ohren kommt
    EDIT Sorry men ! I really had the wrong person in mind

Macphistfly, why don't you teach us some Irish is it much more difficult than English...?

espag�ol su algo dif�cil....
    idem portugu�s...

Zal wel vanwege inactiviteit verwijderd zijn of weggezonken. Je kan gewoon een nieuwe maken..

Back to English, Spanish, German now..whatever.
  6. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Zal wel vanwege inactiviteit verwijderd zijn of weggezonken. Je kan gewoon een nieuwe maken..

Back to English, Spanish, German now..whatever.

Zal ik doen

7. Que pedo? este thread es solo para español...
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyin the school that I went to Catholic school) it was compulsory for 3 years then you have the choice to keep it on for a further 3 years. Thats the mainstay fr catholic schools. This is the system for the north of Ireland but it could be different in the Republic. Many know the language but English is the majority

Yeah, its our job as Catholics to learn it.
    By knowing our language, we know more of our history, the have a symbiotic partnership.
  9. yo ablo espanol tambien!! soy Mexicano!!! i just suck at spelling because i was born in the states all my life and went to school here and speak fluent english i can speak perfect spanish but i cant spell =_=
  10. hola a todos , saludos desde el fin del mundo, argentina, have fun guys !!!!!!!!!
  11. Hola, marcelito, aqui en el foro habemos personas que tambien hablamos español, por lo cual me da gusto encontrar mas personas que lo hablen, siempre lo he dicho compartir una aficion por algo en un idioma distinto es un poco dificil, aqui estamos a tus ordenes y saludos desde Mexico, asi como saludos a smorrisey, que onda paisano,hay que darle sabor a este foro o que?
  12. Ups!!!! Saludos genaroU292, se me paso tambien enviarte un gran saludo. Cuidate.