1. girls are rare here...welcome!!!
  2. hmz, you guys are right...u2start is addicted and once you're in, you'll spend a lot of time on the site....it is simply AWESOME!!
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsG'day there Kim. Have fun. You're not from Interference.com are you?

Now to start you off, do you have the Unreleased and Rare set with all of the U2 demos? Email mofo.rockandroll@gmail.com if you don't have them alright. Just as a welcoming present.

Sorry drewhiggins

I don't know what you mean
  4. Originally posted by drewhigginsG'day there Kim. Have fun. You're not from Interference.com are you?

Now to start you off, do you have the Unreleased and Rare set with all of the U2 demos? Email mofo.rockandroll@gmail.com if you don't have them alright. Just as a welcoming present.

5. Well maybe I can explain:

He means that if you don't have U2's Unreleased and Rare set, he'll send it to you! You must send him an email then! I hope you understand this!
  6. Thanks for you'r help MirrorballBoy

Sorry!!!!!
  7. Originally posted by stanleyThanks for you'r help MirrorballBoy

Sorry!!!!!

You're welcome! That set is great!

Hey, I don't have that one! Could someone send it me too? Tanks in advance! My adress is: lange.rob@hotmail.com
  8. Hallo

If you have the time?????????

I will
  9. Originally posted by Coenhmz, you guys are right...u2start is addicted and once you're in, you'll spend a lot of time on the site....it is simply AWESOME!!

Hey Coen, quick question...

Are you from Holland by any chance?? (If not, this is gonna sound like a weird question, so don't worry.)
  10. Originally posted by stanleyHallo

If you have the time?????????

I will

Thanks! I do have the time for this great thing!
  11. Wrong post...excuse moi
  12. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

You're welcome! That set is great!

Hey, I don't have that one! Could someone send it me too? Tanks in advance! My adress is: lange.rob@hotmail.com

It's coming through now.