1. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi tui!
    I'm great!Thanks for asking...I had tests all week in the university,because of it I couldn't pass here in u2start during sometime,but now I'm free for one month

About your vote..well..I think that 1993 Dublin will have the biggest number of votes here.This boot isn't my favorite boot,but is one of the top-5.But I have the same opinion that you have:I can listen to that boot a lot of times continuously too and my other favourite boots too.
    Lovetown is great!I'd rather Dublin 12-31 than Dublin 1993,but both are really great!!
    and about the Auckland show I have to say that is one of the best show of Vertigo Tour in my opnion,because they played diffrent songs,like One Tree Hill(One of my favourites songs and your favourite),and I can understand why you love this show too.

See you tui!
    Greetings from Brazil!!

No problem :d your off for a month huh? woah im so super jealous u luck thing!i hope you did well in university! Oh tru dubli not your favourite? may i ask which one is? Yea the Mt Smart 2006-11-26 show is amazing one tree hill in the encore really just is the icing on the cake! love it hehe..

Cu Keep in touch
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

No problem :d your off for a month huh? woah im so super jealous u luck thing!i hope you did well in university! Oh tru dubli not your favourite? may i ask which one is? Yea the Mt Smart 2006-11-26 show is amazing one tree hill in the encore really just is the icing on the cake! love it hehe..

Cu Keep in touch

Hi tui
    thanks for your message.I think I did well in the university,but I'll confirm only next week.I can't wait too much time...I'm really nervous!
    About the bootlegs..well...my favourite is the show that I went in the last year(Sao Paulo,2006-02-20)...I remember that night everyday...and this show is very special for me and this show really had a special performance of U2...one of the bests of Vertigo Tour.You should dowload this show,or If you want I can send it for you.After this show,my favourites areenver(1987-11-07),Dublin(1989-12-31) and Dublin 1993.I love ZooTV and you probably will think that I'm crazy but my favoutite Album is Joshua Tree (I think that your favourite album is Joshua Tree too,but I can't remeber now) so I'd rather Joshua Tree and Lovetown tour than ZooTV tour,but it's not a big diffrence...It's really difficult choose the best tour...But I want more show with awesome performences in my collection,that's because I opened this topic.

Keep in touch tui!
    Nice to talk with you again

bye
  3. Originally posted by robbie07hi bud,
    check out Irving Plaza 2001.
    its got the best version of" the ground beneath her feet" ive ever heard (its acoustic).
    but the cover version of The Whos "wont get fooled again" is the sole reason you download this show.
    its just .

Hi robbie,how are you?
    Thanks for tell me about this show!I dowloaded it and I loved it!!

See you friend!!
  4. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi robbie,how are you?
    Thanks for tell me about this show!I dowloaded it and I loved it!!

See you friend!!

glad you liked it bud. i have the video to this gig as well and at this gig bono plays desire himself on a red guitar.
    pretty cool eh?

5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi tui
    thanks for your message.I think I did well in the university,but I'll confirm only next week.I can't wait too much time...I'm really nervous!
    About the bootlegs..well...my favourite is the show that I went in the last year(Sao Paulo,2006-02-20)...I remember that night everyday...and this show is very special for me and this show really had a special performance of U2...one of the bests of Vertigo Tour.You should dowload this show,or If you want I can send it for you.After this show,my favourites areenver(1987-11-07),Dublin(1989-12-31) and Dublin 1993.I love ZooTV and you probably will think that I'm crazy but my favoutite Album is Joshua Tree (I think that your favourite album is Joshua Tree too,but I can't remeber now) so I'd rather Joshua Tree and Lovetown tour than ZooTV tour,but it's not a big diffrence...It's really difficult choose the best tour...But I want more show with awesome performences in my collection,that's because I opened this topic.

Keep in touch tui!
    Nice to talk with you again

bye

Good luck Aidan. Another one I like is the Buenos Aires show (both video and audio) from 2006-02-03 is it? Very cool, and awesome Zoo Station performance.
  6. Originally posted by drewhigginsAnother one I like is the Buenos Aires show (both video and audio) from 2006-02-03 is it?
    Wrong. If you write the date YYYY-MM-DD, the right is 2006-03-02 Buenos Aires (2nd of March of 2006)...
    Indeed a great concert, a bit like Sarajevo (with amazing audience, excellent performance and horrible Bono's voice)!!!
  7. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

glad you liked it bud. i have the video to this gig as well and at this gig bono plays desire himself on a red guitar.
    pretty cool eh?

Didn't know about it!!That's great!!!
    Thanks Robbie!!!

See you friend!!
  8. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Good luck Aidan. Another one I like is the Buenos Aires show (both video and audio) from 2006-02-03 is it? Very cool, and awesome Zoo Station performance.

Hi Drew
    how are you?

I love this show!!One of the bests of Vertigo Tour!!!
    Zoo station and The First Time are my favourite songs of the show!!

See you friend!!
    Take care of your self!!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Wrong. If you write the date YYYY-MM-DD, the right is 2006-03-02 Buenos Aires (2nd of March of 2006)...
    Indeed a great concert, a bit like Sarajevo (with amazing audience, excellent performance and horrible Bono's voice)!!!

I think that Bono's voice wasn't so good because he screamed and sung a lot in the Salvador's Carnaval one week before this show

Anyway I love that version too!!
    See you LikeASong!!
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi Drew
    how are you?

I love this show!!One of the bests of Vertigo Tour!!!
    Zoo station and The First Time are my favourite songs of the show!!

See you friend!!
    Take care of your self!!

yes agree with both of you!! Zoo Station is awesome Love the into XD and The Fly its an awesome show but quite annoying with the guy! HAHA