1. Originally posted by rmann83Oh and don't forget Stay (Craig Armstrong Mix) - Beautiful take on a great song and one of Bono's best vocals. Listen for the incredible echo/fade effect at the end!

Yeah, of course you are absolutely right!

And I forgot another great mix:

So Cruel (Chico's Groove Remix) - [Coconuts]

Love that one!

cu
    hodel_05

2. You're right hodel . I have hundreds of remixes so I forgot a few there. If someone are interested I can upload them seperatly for you.
  3. Originally posted by zooTV4all
    You're right hodel . I have hundreds of remixes so I forgot a few there. If someone are interested I can upload them seperatly for you.

Definitely, definitely interested
  4. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Definitely, definitely interested

I'm interested too...cause I have only 8 or 9 mixes I think

5. Im interested too .. any highly recommended ones of yours im willing to listen to!
    Just want to expand my U2 collection

my email is twinees@xtra.co.nz or just post here
  6. Originally posted by tuiHey everyone! I was just wondering does anyoone have any good suggestions on which fruitlegs i should download.. im new to the whole fruitleg thing.. and would like some expert help if thats okay from someone who has heard a couple any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

I would reccomended you to downlodad zoo tv in sydney 1993,boston elevation tour in 2001 and live in slane castle 2003.That's my favourite...

7. Awww shucks thank you so much! your a star! DOwnloading now Thanks again!
  8. Vertigo (Dizzy Redanka Mix) =

I loved it!!!
    Thanks friend!!
  9. NICE - Thankie!