1. 800 and still going. losing steam now though. it picks up at night time though
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy800 and still going. losing steam now though. it picks up at night time though

We'll reach 1000 soon
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

We'll reach 1000 soon

definatley so. it would be a first for this website. Remy reckons he might have to close it though before its messes up the website
  4. we should change the rules in the word association game so that you can only say something u2 related. this is a u2 sit you know.
  5. Originally posted by robbie07we should change the rules in the word association game so that you can only say something u2 related. this is a u2 sit you know.

I said in an earlier post during the game that anytime we get back to U2 after a strring of words we should start again with a new random word and see where that takes us. Everyone agreed last night. what do you think. I think its too easy to have it all U2
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

definatley so. it would be a first for this website. Remy reckons he might have to close it though before its messes up the website

Looking good so far, probably you can reach the 5000 too.
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Looking good so far, probably you can reach the 5000 too.

no way could I have expected such a response to such a simple basic game. Keeps people from boredom I suppose. Saturday night there was awesome. Everytime you updated a page there was an extra 6 posts.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

no way could I have expected such a response to such a simple basic game. Keeps people from boredom I suppose. Saturday night there was awesome. Everytime you updated a page there was an extra 6 posts.

There are a lot of other subjects you think of to make a forum game
  9. Originally posted by Remy[..]

There are a lot of other subjects you think of to make a forum game

i'll have to think of another one for when this one dies off. I should be able to come up with something other that 'The Word Association Game Part 2)
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

saturday night
    i was supposed to be going out for a pint with my friends and i started posting. eventually, 2 hours later i met up with them. was kind of hard to explain why i was late, i did my best, but they just lauhged at me and thought i was mad.
  11. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

saturday night
    i was supposed to be going out for a pint with my friends and i started posting. eventually, 2 hours later i met up with them. was kind of hard to explain why i was late, i did my best, but they just lauhged at me and thought i was mad.

exactly the same as my girlfriend. she doesn't understand how I can let hours pass by on here
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

exactly the same as my girlfriend. she doesn't understand how I can let hours pass by on here

its kind of weird that people think we are crazy for spending so much time here, but in fact it makes me feel more sane - knowing there are other people out there that GET and appreciate U2 as much as me.