1. hey, i was just browsing through the videos section and most of the videos i tried to see were removed from youtube...just letting you know.
    bye.
  2. Well, we can NOT fight against Youtube...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongWell, we can NOT fight against Youtube...

yep....we can't! but that's a shame really... great videos they were!! at least we still got plenty left!
  4. That's true, unfortunately we cannot check all the videos every day ourselves.
    So if you see a video that's removed, please report it! We prefer if you report the number of the video which you can find in the shortcut to it.

Only with the help of our members we can make U2start a better place
  5. ok, i will do it as soon as i have some free time!
  6. Well, it doesn't take long before the holiday begins..Then I have time to help you Remy! U2start.com is a site for and from U2 fans! Not only the webmasters must do this!
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyWell, it doesn't take long before the holiday begins..Then I have time to help you Remy! U2start.com is a site for and from U2 fans! Not only the webmasters must do this!

Completely agreed, i'll try to help too when the holidays begin
  8. starting:
    xx

i'll post more later,
    hope it helps.

P.S.: is this enough or do you need the name of the video too??
  9. Originally posted by thechickenstarting:
    xx

i'll post more later,
    hope it helps.

P.S.: is this enough or do you need the name of the video too??

I can't do anything with that kind of Youtube links
    I need either the name of the video here or (which I prefer) the number of the video here, when you hold your mouse cursor on the video link the link is something like:
    u2start.com/video/watch/373/

And that number, 373, is the one I'm looking for
  10. 241 doesn't work... It's Numb From ZooTV Sydney
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy241 doesn't work... It's Numb From ZooTV Sydney

Thanks!
  12. Originally posted by Remy[..]

I can't do anything with that kind of Youtube links
    I need either the name of the video here or (which I prefer) the number of the video here, when you hold your mouse cursor on the video link the link is something like:
    u2start.com/video/watch/373/

And that number, 373, is the one I'm looking for

ohh, i see...well, good intentions anyway.