1. Hi friend!
    How are you??

I totally agree with you!!
    But sometimes I get some trouble because of it!Last week I had to satudy for the final test...and I was too stressed!So I went to my room to listen U2...but after this I couldn't stop listen anymore...and if you listen to U2 you need to check u2start too...and I couldn't study for the rest of the day!!Luckily the test wasn't too difficult.

See you friend!!

HAHA totally agree with the U2 music then U JUST HAVE 2 CHECK U2start too its like a must!!!!! im good summer school is so boring.... made 4 setlists during math there actually good kind of
  2. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

It's OUR way of life

well put mate... and yeh i totally agree... very relaxing listening to a U2 album...
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyAmen
    Amen...
    But I have to say, U2 doesn't help me at all...
    When I'm studying, I usually get REALLY bored and then come to U2Start, I play some songs on my Player etc.
    But then I get hooked and I can't stop for the rest of the day. I don't study at all after U2...
  4. My students had to make several frequencytables and diagrams on their mathexam, including one about favourite bands. I obviously included U2 in the data (although none of my students know I like U2) and one student wrote 'U2 rules' next to it. Good taste for sure (and if you're wondering, good grades too)
  5. Originally posted by an07My students had to make several frequencytables and diagrams on their mathexam, including one about favourite bands. I obviously included U2 in the data (although none of my students know I like U2) and one student wrote 'U2 rules' next to it. Good taste for sure (and if you're wondering, good grades too)

So I take it you gave them 100%?
  6. I actually can't study while listening to U2,
    because I prefer to focus on the music rather than study!

so I usually just study with many 'music breaks' to get pumped up, or just listen to something else
  7. Originally posted by NoamTGI actually can't study while listening to U2, because I prefer to focus on the music rather than study!
    Agree!! It would be impossible to study while U2 sounds anywhere...!!!
    I can only listen to Mozart, Chopin, Bethoven... And even so, I whistle along with the parts of the music I know... No music while studying, please...
  8. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

So I take it you gave them 100%?

even better, gave my eternal respect
  9. Well when i'm studying, most of the time U2 is playing on the background (when it's not really hard theory i need to study but eg when i'm making exercises for maths...)
    But U2 especially helps me relaxing ! I especially stand up a bit earlier to hear some songs to relax every morning
  10. Originally posted by Genaro92U2

Hi friend!
    How are you??

I totally agree with you!!
    But sometimes I get some trouble because of it!Last week I had to satudy for the final test...and I was too stressed!So I went to my room to listen U2...but after this I couldn't stop listen anymore...and if you listen to U2 you need to check u2start too...and I couldn't study for the rest of the day!!Luckily the test wasn't too difficult.

See you friend!!

HAHA totally agree with the U2 music then U JUST HAVE 2 CHECK U2start too its like a must!!!!! im good summer school is so boring.... made 4 setlists during math there actually good kind of

That is what I call study!!
  11. I have to say: yes, U2 is good for studying.
    But I have to explain what I really mean: U2 open your mind and also your heart, so they make you feel pure, relaxed but wide awake, and they recharge you a lot. So U2 is good AFTER studying, when you have lost your energy and you feel stressed. Then you can recharge yourself and feel very fine by listening to U2.
    Instead I think that U2 WHILE you are studying don't help at all (like Aidan and LikeASong already said): about me I can't, no, I MUSTN'T listen to U2 while studying, because I can't listen to them without singing out loud! However I always listen to them after I have studied, and I love to!
    And finally I think they really helped me, if I consider my (partial - for the complete ones I have to wait untill 13th of July) examination results...

12. Fuckin A. I like to listen to it when I need to wake up. Anyone who doesent like U2 (my sister,my short friend,my would be girlfriend,a certain D.J.,my dumb friends in my crappy band.) Can all go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!