1. For me its about 2 hours average per day. Sometimes more, sometimes less
  2. For me something like that too, spread over the whole day. The thing I do the most is just check the active topics, I do that 10/20+ times a day, and I check the headlines often too for interesting stories.
  3. exact same as me. I come and go
  4. dont know really. i tend to nip in and out a lot and dont usually spend long periods of time here.
    i guess it depends on who's here as well, how many people are actively chatting.
  5. To much to count I think

This is how my day looks like:

wake up-----breakfat----shool---check U2 start----work for school (if necessary)-----check U2 start and being on MSN, Youtube----Eat----sports-----check U2 start and being on MSN, Youtube------sleep

Wow U2start is really dayly routine, just like breakfast
  6. its second nature to me. just like checking e-mail
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyTo much to count I think

Wow U2start is really dayly routine, just like breakfast

it is isnt it. get up in the morning get dressed, have breakfast, brush your teeth, check u2start, - its crazy, and it happens without you realizing it!
  8. i always check the active topics and read the last news, if i have time i'll start downloading. so i think 1 a 1,5 hours a day avarage. i can't mis it.
  9. Remy has ruined our lives lol. we've no time for anything else
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyRemy has ruined our lives lol. we've no time for anything else

Too much time.....

I check active topics far more than my e-mail.....
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Too much time.....

I check active topics far more than my e-mail.....

Me tooo! U2start quite has an impact
  12. I check this site every part of the day, so in the morning, afternoon and evening..