1. Hii,my name is Nuno,i´m from Portugal,oporto city.first of all let me thank you to all the people who made this worderfull site ,and to the people who shares all this concerts to the site.i´ve been a fan since 1991,since i listened U2´s song one.i already went to see 2 concert´s of U2
    the first one was 1997-9-11 pop mart tour(sad it doesn´t exists on mp3) and the second was 2005-8-14 vertigo tour,all great concerts,hope to see them more times,my favourite band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. hello and welcome to are community !!!!
    you have to look to the other page of your first question about popmart !!!!
    I don't have found a mp3 for you but a potugees website about u2 with some pictures of the show .
    i placed it because the athor guy said the show doesn't exist so here is the proof of it .

i hope you will enjoy the site as much as i do and hope you have a great time spending
    with us !!!!!!!!

see you ........emiel
  3. Search results for users with bootleg:
    1997-09-11 - Lisbon, Portugal - Estadio Jose Alvalade

Users found with this bootleg: 2
    denise_renee, lucasbono

It does not exist through Bootlegs as you rightly pointed out, but two users have it - obviously from elsewhere. If I can get a link I'll be sure to tell you.
  4. Thanks to all the persons who answered to me.i really woulb be thankful if someone has this concert pop mart tour 1997-9-11estadio de alvalade.please let me know
  5. It doesn't exist in public, unfortunately. All the widely available bootlegs on the internet are available in our bootleg section.
  6. Originally posted by nunomoreira1Hii,my name is Nuno,i´m from Portugal,oporto city.first of all let me thank you to all the people who made this worderfull site ,and to the people who shares all this concerts to the site.i´ve been a fan since 1991,since i listened U2´s song one.i already went to see 2 concert´s of U2
    the first one was 1997-9-11 pop mart tour(sad it doesn´t exists on mp3) and the second was 2005-8-14 vertigo tour,all great concerts,hope to see them more times,my favourite band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi friend

Welcome to u2start!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!

Take care of yourself!!
    Abraços!!
  7. Welcome! New members by the day here, it's going good!
  8. Welcome to U2start.

Be prepared to lose yourself...

9. Welcome !!
  10. welcome again my friend!!!!

it's really nice to have portuguese fellows around here!! hope you'll enjoy your stay...... because we all surely do!!

byeee!!!
  11. Hey there ( is this Figo )

Welcome here from Denmark