1. okay there are many, many views out there on which is the bast bad... and id like to do an offical poll of the members on this site...

RULES
    1. One vote per day.

I will leave this topic open for one week starting today and then the top 3 vote getters will be put into a final and then we'll vote for the best out of them 3 for a further week and hopefully get a clear winner...

i'd like to kick start proceedings with...

east rutherford 1985-04-15

2. Hi friend!!
    How are you??

Could be from any DVD rip?
    If could here is my vote: Bad from Boston DVD

If not: Denver 1987-11-07

See you friend!!
  3. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniHi friend!!
    How are you??

Could be from any DVD rip?
    If could here is my vote: Bad from Boston DVD

If not: Denver 1987-11-07

See you friend!!

hi!! im well thanks aidan...

yes any version is allowed including DVD rips...
  4. Denver 1987-11-07.

If I were voting "who I think will win" I'd go WWIA or Live Aid or R&H, those will prolly be top 3, BUT...

This version (Denver 11-07) has EVERYTHING GOOD from R&H / 11-08 (great BASS, near-identical vocals) PLUS the best drumming in the mix that I've ever heard.

Other great part, RIGHT before the Edge solo, pay attention to the second "fade" Bono stays strong on the same punctual note, it's great...
    Let it go, uh-huh, and so, feh-heed... FAADE... fade away! (Edge 2-high-notes-solo)
  5. 1985-07-13 - London, England

Love this one. Great performance. Mind, not sure there's ever been a poor performance of it really. Denver and Boston are cool too. And Dublin ZooTV. And Live Aid. And R&H............... you get the picture
  6. My first vote: Fleet Center, Chicago 2005 A amazing version!
  7. 1987-06-27 - Dublin.

Great version, Lou Reed comes on stage for the Walk on the wild side snippet.

1987-04-29, Rosemont/Chicago comes close.
  8. i go for the live aid version !!!!
    but in time of the cospirecy of hope tour all
    the versions where great !!!!
    there all great long versions ..
    and yes that version with lou reed is great !!!!
  9. Denver, good bye, ruby tuesday...

10. Dublin 1986-05-17.

Unreachable.

By the way, a new version (even better) has appeared of this Self Aid concert. I'll post it on the Upgrades forum in a while
  11. I'd say.. Live Aid, it maybe isn't the best version ever but it's the most important Bad ever played by U2. Absolutely stunning
  12. Originally posted by RemyI'd say.. Live Aid, it maybe isn't the best version ever but it's the most important Bad ever played by U2. Absolutely stunning
    Of course it's the most important... And of course it's not the best!