1. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Hope they'll finish the roof soon...

Btw, who you think is gonna win ?

For me it's definately Henin with the women
    And then Federer with the men

No I don't think Henin wins at Wimbledon. She is a extremely well player, but I don't think she can manage the power tennis (note that grass is the fastest surface). Of course she is good candidate.
    But it's extremely difficult to pick out a favourite.....let's say Mauresmo, the title defender. Don't know if she can handle the pressure, though.
  2. Not sure with the women, but Federer has to be a shoe-in for the men. It would be great to see him get 5 straight titles to match Borg
  3. Oh yeah, and for the men of course ( allthought he plays his first official tournament on grass this year) Federer is the favourite. And Nadal reaches the final again.
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

No I don't think Henin wins at Wimbledon. She is a extremely well player, but I don't think she can manage the power tennis (note that grass is the fastest surface). Of course she is good candidate.
    But it's extremely difficult to pick out a favourite.....let's say Mauresmo, the title defender. Don't know if she can handle the pressure, though.

Well i thaught that too BUT i saw the match Henin-Mauresmo last week and i think Henin has got a good chance
  5. Justine has a pretty good chance this year after winning in eastbourne last week..Its going to be hard to to beat her in a final She will do all she can this year and i think she will win it! Roger will go for his 5 title!!!
  6. GO TIM!!!!. lmao
  7. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilGO TIM!!!!. lmao

Oh Yes.

The annual pain of watching The Henman returns.......
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Well i thaught that too BUT i saw the match Henin-Mauresmo last week and i think Henin has got a good chance

Agree. Well, we shal see I also hope 'our' Krajicek does well this tournament!