1. and welcome to you from me aswell
  2. Originally posted by maeveHello everyone ! I am Lena , travel agent from Kazakhstan and I join to Sateily (from Russia )with my greetings! Earlier I heard about U2 but only recently I understood that it's the best group in the world! They are amazing, fantastic. U2 rocks FOREVER! I respect & love them from all my heart. I hope I'll find many friends on this site.

hi Lena,welcome to this wonderful site, my name is Nuno,from portugal.you will find lots of good things in here,and good friends,see you
  3. Ohhh I didn't expect such a warm welcome! Yeah... I'm getting to lose myself here! The VERTIGO has began already!
  4. Originally posted by maeveOhhh I didn't expect such a warm welcome! Yeah... I'm getting to lose myself here! The VERTIGO has began already!

Welcome! lol trust me the vertigo last forever in this place.. Its GREAT hope you have fun here! Take care
  5. Yagshemash!
  6. Kazachstan! Welcome, they come from all over the world now!
  7. a warm welcome to you from holland as well !!!!
    see you around..... emiel
  8. Originally posted by YogiYagshemash!

Kudai bolsyn!
  9. Originally posted by maeve[..]
    Kudai bolsyn!

Erm...can't understand that...Sacha Baron Cohen wasn't mentioning that in his movie

10. Originally posted by Yogi[..]

Erm...can't understand that...Sacha Baron Cohen wasn't mentioning that in his movie

It means " God is with you" when kazakh people wish you health and wealth!
    By the way this move is prohibited in our country
  11. Originally posted by maeve[..] It means " God is with you" when kazakh people wish you health and wealth!
    By the way this move is prohibited in our country

Really? Have you seen it anyway?

12. welcome lena!!!!!!!!!