1. Originally posted by drewhigginsThe band were having a crazy day in the studio. Larry, who had just gotten tired of all the fooling around said "That's it! You're all out of the band!" and stormed off. The next day the guys pleaded with him, and Larry said, "I let you back in if you can do one task for me. Go to the supermarket down the street, get three pieces of fruit apiece, and bring them back here for further instructions"

And they were off. Edge comes back with 3 grapes. Larry says, "If you can put all 3 grapes in your butt while keeping a straight face, I will let you back in. If not, you're outta here for good."

He starts to stick the grapes into his butt, but when he gets to the third one, he grimaces slightly. Larry cooly pointed at the door, and Edge walked off.

Adam came back with three apples. With no small effort, he manages to get the first two in without slipping. But as he picks up the third one, he starts laughing hysterically.

So Larry says, "You couldn't keep a straight face, so now you're out of the band for good. But I can't help but ask, why in the world were you laughing like that?"

He says "Because I see Bono is coming back with three watermelons!"

Héhé, great

I heard that one about a Belgian and a Dutchman on an island between aboriginals
    Funny to hear that in a U2-story
  2. Originally posted by Frankie030986Remember hearing this a while ago

Bono and Edge die and go to heaven
    there they meet God, God asks them what they believe in
    Edge goes first, saying he believes in their music, the band's abilities and above all the gibson guitar!
    God tells Edge that it's ok, and allows him into heaven..
    Next up Bono, 'and what do you believe in Bono?" God asks..
    Bono replies: "I believe......................................that you're sitting in my chair"
    xDDD
  3. By the way, Frankie 030986 , Welcome to the Forum!!
    A pleasure to have you among us!!

I think you were born on September 9th 1986, were'nt you?
    But why don't you present yourself, mate? We'd love to hear where are you from, your job or interests, etc...

See you!!
  4. Thanks LikeASong (love your uploads). I've been meaning to fill in the stuff since I joined but been distracted by the lovely bootleg button. Plus I having been listen to much to U2 for a while (criminal as it is), I'd gotten my hands on some Lou Reed and Bob Marley. I'm actually 16 but wanted to join some website a few years ago and need to be older so made this up. Got so used to it and kept putting it in. U2start will proberly be the first website I put my real birthday into. I'll go fill this in now and introduce myself on the other forum. Then you all can worship me for been from been the same country as U2............well maybe not.
  5. Originally posted by Frankie030986Thanks LikeASong (love your uploads). I've been meaning to fill in the stuff since I joined but been distracted by the lovely bootleg button. Plus I having been listen to much to U2 for a while (criminal as it is), I'd gotten my hands on some Lou Reed and Bob Marley. I'm actually 16 but wanted to join some website a few years ago and need to be older so made this up. Got so used to it and kept putting it in. U2start will proberly be the first website I put my real birthday into. I'll go fill this in now and introduce myself on the other forum. Then you all can worship me for been from been the same country as U2............well maybe not.

theres quite a few paddy's in here. we'l introduce ourselves when you say hello in the hello forum