1. ==========================================================================================
    The Unforgettable Fire demos - 1984-1985
    ==========================================================================================

Some more demos, this lot from The Unforgettable Fire. Enjoy! These two songs I am not sure of the name.

Unknown Song 01
    Unknown Song 02

Download size: 4.19MB
    Compressed format: RAR
    Audio format: MP3 > 64Kbps > Stereo > 22kHz
    Total length: 0:07:00

LINK DEAD
  2. how did you manage to get these? have you any more demos from any of the other albums?or outtakes?
  3. thanks a lot
  4. This is official material, isn't it? Thanks for uploading, mate! But...
    Let's see what Remy does say when he connects...
  5. Originally posted by patrickwaldronhow did you manage to get these? have you any more demos from any of the other albums?or outtakes?

Only "Big Girls Are Best" from POP. It (the Unforgettable Fire demos) are not official material, because it never was an actual song, but Big Girls Are Best is. Plus with the Unreleased and Rare, Early Demos and the bootlegs section here under Early Shows is plenty of stuff for most to check out.

Salome (both 3 and 10 disc) have loads of tracks, as does the Hershey Tapes (classed as demos or outtakes, not too sure???) have some cool stuff. Check out Melon (maybe demos or outtakes???), 1980-1990 and 1990-2000 bonus discs have some stuff which is cool) and there's also a demo of Sunday Bloody Sunday going around somewhere - however if you can get your hands on the U2-3 set you're doing well.

Mercy from HTDAAB is available widely as I gave the link a while back. You could also check out Always (from 7 ATYCLB sessions) and just take a look on the Internet. Like most singers, you'll find shitloads of stuff around - Michael Jackson demos are pretty easy to find like U2 demos. Most of us know the beach recordings - DSN400/401/402/403/404 - from a beach in Eze, France last year. Also you could find Love and Peace or Else, All Because of You, Miracle Drug and Vertigo demos from 2004 recorded by some fans. However most are stored away as the band said in the U2byU2 book - and you'll never get near them, not in this lifetime anyway - they'll go down with the band.

PA and soundcheck sessions are very good - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) was produced during one of these backstage. Lots of Rattle and Hum outtakes exist too. Happy fun searching and if you find any, be sure to tell us! I would be extremely interested to get my hands on POP/Zooropa outtakes - how cool would they be? But then it's said POP is the most expensive demo session in history - a demo CD and demo tour. Pretty damn expensive and groovy for that.

Wire and Love Comes Tumbling (Alternates) are around. I can get them up later.
    ==========================================================================

Early stuff - this site has them in droves
    Boy - certain ones on this site and on Apple releases
    October - none that I'm aware of
    War - none I am aware of
    Unforgettable Fire - coming now
    Joshua Tree - uploaded what I have
    Rattle and Hum - no interesting ones, what there is will be on YouTube
    Achtung Baby - Salome outtakes, widely available
    Zooropa - don't think there really were any
    POP - like Zooropa, not many again except Big Girls Are Best from "7"
    All That You Can't Leave Behind - Always
    How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - all on Apple's Unreleased and Rare, available here
    Future stuff - beach recordings from Eze