1. Sort by tour they were played that way on. Also anyone else think they should go on VH1s unplugged?
  2. Originally posted by djrlewisTry this for starters:-

http://www.u2start.com/topic/1566/

I think there's also an answer for your question about unplugged on that topic too

thats a good compilation, but its kind of old now. im thinking of putting one together myself. i have an awesome playlist saved on my ipod of more recent acoustic u2 songs from elevation tour to present. they are all soundboard too.
  3. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

thats a good compilation, but its kind of old now. im thinking of putting one together myself. i have an awesome playlist saved on my ipod of more recent acoustic u2 songs from elevation tour to present. they are all soundboard too.

Is any of it official? Or can you share?
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Is any of it official? Or can you share?

oh they are all from bootlegs. its just a matter of me getting off my lazy arse and uploading them.
  5. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

oh they are all from bootlegs. its just a matter of me getting off my lazy arse and uploading them.

I'll look forward to it!

Not sure if I even know how to upload even if I had anything
  6. Stuck in a moment from the Walk on Single is possibly the best acoustic song I've heard.Itsstunning
    Satelite of love from the one Single is outstanding and the Sarejavo version of Sunday Bloody Sunday which appears on the If god will send His Angels single is very very moving.
  7. Desire from Slane'01, Sunday Bloody from Sarajevo'97, Stuck In A Moment from Brazil'06...
    If I can this weekend I'll do an Accoustic Selection for you...
  8. In God's Country, and Please from Elevation Miami
  9. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyIn God's Country, and Please from Elevation Miami

agreed. anyone ever came across an acoutic of Bad before? I downloaded something like it on winmx a few years ago. terrible quality but really sounded like Bono. anyone else heard it
  10. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

I think your compilation will have potential. any ideas of what you'l put on it
  11. Not all accoustic, but this is a nice setlist with tracks from At The BBC:

00:00 Beautiful Day
    05:47 Lights of Home
    10:49 Every Breaking Wave
    15:32 With or Without You
    20:38 13 (There Is A Light)
    24:53 Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    30:01 Get Out On Your Own Way 34:04 One
    39:08 Walk On 43:44 All I Want Is You
    50:14 Stay 55:00 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
    59:47 Please
    01:04:02 Slow Dancing 01:06:56 Staring At The Sun
    01:10:46 Miss Sarajevo