1. Originally posted by tui[..]

Im great thanks! good to hear from you again! Really? you havent seen the snow! Im sorry to hear that your missing something amazing i really hope you get to see it some day!.. You got to try skiing the slopes theres nothing like it! Thanks reaching a hundy posts was great aye cant wait to get to the 500 hundred like you hehe..

i'd love to have that site see if i can make an avvie as awesome as yours my email is twinees@xtra.co.nz feel free to email me anytime
    See you again soon mate

Hi tui!
    How are you friend?

I couldn't get time to answer you before,sorry about that...but now here I am
    I have a friend that went to New Zealand 2 years ago and he loved the trip!He told me that in New Zealand you can see snow and sun,beautiful places and he loved your country!
    I travelled a lot with my family and friend but never go out of Brazil.I really want to know Italy,because my parents and my family came from Italy and I'm a Italian descendant,and I love Italy too.But after Italy I'll try to travel to your country.I really want to know it and see the beautiful places that my friend told me,and I want to see snow and I want to get skiing too!

I'm sure that you'll get 500 soon and I'll be here to say congratulations!
    Take care of yourself friend!!

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you tui!!
  2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi tui!
    How are you friend?

I couldn't get time to answer you before,sorry about that...but now here I am
    I have a friend that went to New Zealand 2 years ago and he loved the trip!He told me that in New Zealand you can see snow and sun,beautiful places and he loved your country!
    I travelled a lot with my family and friend but never go out of Brazil.I really want to know Italy,because my parents and my family came from Italy and I'm a Italian descendant,and I love Italy too.But after Italy I'll try to travel to your country.I really want to know it and see the beautiful places that my friend told me,and I want to see snow and I want to get skiing too!

I'm sure that you'll get 500 soon and I'll be here to say congratulations!
    Take care of yourself friend!!

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you tui!!

Not too bad again school holidays here so i get a nice little break its great! time for a bit of R&R and way too much time on this site Oh really? Im glad your friend enjoyed it.. even i get blown away on how NZ can be so beautiful some times.. not meaning to brag or anything But yea if you ever do get the chance to travel here DO IT!! You will love it.. especially the skiing
    Wow Italy? really thats so amazing.. ive always dreamed of going there or anywhere in europe! Im sure you will love it when you go! But Brazil must be awesome too isnt it? one day im hoping to travel there too.. any recommendations where i should go?
    Thanks so Much Aidan! You too take care!
    See you around
  3. Originally posted by tui[..]

Not too bad again school holidays here so i get a nice little break its great! time for a bit of R&R and way too much time on this site Oh really? Im glad your friend enjoyed it.. even i get blown away on how NZ can be so beautiful some times.. not meaning to brag or anything But yea if you ever do get the chance to travel here DO IT!! You will love it.. especially the skiing
    Wow Italy? really thats so amazing.. ive always dreamed of going there or anywhere in europe! Im sure you will love it when you go! But Brazil must be awesome too isnt it? one day im hoping to travel there too.. any recommendations where i should go?
    Thanks so Much Aidan! You too take care!
    See you around

Hi tui
    How are you?

Thanks for the answer!
    You're always very very attentive!

I forgot to tell you before:I loved your new avatar!!!And I'll try to send you an e-mail tomorrow.
    I really want to learn skiing,but I need to see snw first
    About Brazil...I love my country and I don't know if I wouldn live in another country.I live in Sao Paulo,one of the biggest cities of the world and I love here.We have a lot of things to do here...restaurants,shows,museums...Sao Paulo is a very cultural city.I also have to say about Rio de Janeiro...I've never been there but I know it a lot...it's a beautiful city.And I love all the beachs of the Northeast of Brazil....I went there a lot of times...But Brazil is a big country and I have a lot of places to know yet...
    well..I'm going to sleep now...talk to you later...
    Take care of yourself!!

See you tui!!