1. Tony Blair is officially gone!
    Anf good riddens.

Now...for the next war criminal...
  2. Oh yes
  3. I was preparing a "Good Bye" topic... You read my mind!

Tony Blair, the image of the Labourist Party for about 10 years, says goodbye to the politics. He's leaving his Prime Minister seat to his partner Gordon Brown.

I'd like to say GoodBye to one of the Iraq-Bastards.

Well, I can't understand HOW did he went into Iraq since he's actually left-winged, with Zapatero, Prodi, etc etc... Fucking bastard!

Blair & Bush & Aznar deserve being throwed into a battle field of Iraq, Afghanistan or Palestine, I'd love to see see their behaviour...

···FUCK THEM··· ··· Bush, Blair and Aznar, we'll see on Den Haag!!!

By the way, I don't know how will be Gordon Brown, but we all expect him NOT to be a War Criminal...

-

PS. Tony Blair declared U2 his favourite band, and Where The Streets Have No Name his favourite song of all time... Finally he wasn't so bad!!!

But he should have learnt THIS from U2:
  4. for these three bastards...
    i hope someday, somewhere, somehow GOD will make them feel the pain they caused to millions of people..
    f**king butchers...
  5. Originally posted by mario_coolfor these three bastards...
    i hope someday, somewhere, somehow GOD will make them feel the pain they caused to millions of people..
    f**king butchers...
    Agree...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Agree...

-- edit Remy: line crossed --
  7. Hey people, despite what kind of things people do or what you think of people, keep it nice in here. If you have something to say that's absolutely not nice at all, just don't post it here

Thanks for your cooperation.
  8. Originally posted by mario_cool-- edit Remy: line crossed --
    MacPhisto was right...

But I don't wish Death Sentence for anyone (even for this bastards...)...

I only want JUSTICE...
  9. Originally posted by RemyHey people, despite what kind of things people do or what you think of people, keep it nice in here. If you have something to say that's absolutely not nice at all, just don't post it here

No problem, Master...
  10. Originally posted by mario_cool[..]

-- edit Remy: line crossed --

You should learn how to spell the word before you wish someone something as horrible as that.

11. Originally posted by RemyHey people, despite what kind of things people do or what you think of people, keep it nice in here. If you have something to say that's absolutely not nice at all, just don't post it here

Remy i'm sorry my friend but i hope you can understand my anger..
    again sorry and it won't happen again..that's a promise!
  12. Originally posted by yeah[..]

You should learn how to spell the word before you wish someone something as horrible as that.

as for you my friend you should know that i'm from Greece..english is not my language..
    but i try to do the best i can and i try to write as better as i can..so don't give me that