1. Just be thankful that you live in a demrocracy where you can say these things. So Keep on Rocking in the Free World
  2. Originally posted by jdoyle84Just be thankful that you live in a demrocracy where you can say these things. So Keep on Rocking in the Free World

Are you so sure that we do live in a democracy, especially yourself under Bush?
    Look at his counterterrorism Legislation and The Patriot and Victory acts, those sure don't look like freedom to me, or anyone else around the world.
  3. Thanks to God...

Aznar dissappeared from the political scene 3 years ago...
    Blair is going out...
    And we've got Bush only for ONE year more!

4. i have a photo from a george michael video clip and it says a lot about Bush and Blair!!!
  5. hmmm well im not too sure if i agree with your posts, im against war as much as everyone else, but i think you do have to respect tony blairs decissions (i know this may outrage people especially those familiies who have lost loved ones), but the world has changed so much in the last ten years, a lot of things have happened and he has been confronted with many difficult scenarios. 9/11, 7/7, G8, possible weapons of mass destruction and others, and pressure from other countries etc. A very stressful job to undertake, one I wouldn't like. Don't like the people working behind/alongside him like john prescot. Hopefully the next 10 years will be better.

Hey, mcphistfly, where are u from? i thought it was in ireland then see you have changed location to hibernia. i s hibernia in scotland?
  6. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devilhmmm well im not too sure if i agree with your posts, im against war as much as everyone else, but i think you do have to respect tony blairs decissions (i know this may outrage people especially those familiies who have lost loved ones), but the world has changed so much in the last ten years, a lot of things have happened and he has been confronted with many difficult scenarios. 9/11, 7/7, G8, possible weapons of mass destruction and others, and pressure from other countries etc. A very stressful job to undertake, one I wouldn't like. Don't like the people working behind/alongside him like john prescot. Hopefully the next 10 years will be better.

Hey, mcphistfly, where are u from? i thought it was in ireland then see you have changed location to hibernia. i s hibernia in scotland?

haha No, it means Ireland.

Ireland as a whole, as in...no English north.
  7. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Are you so sure that we do live in a democracy, especially yourself under Bush?
    Look at his counterterrorism Legislation and The Patriot and Victory acts, those sure don't look like freedom to me, or anyone else around the world.

Agreed.
    The only thing worse than a dictator who muscles his way to the presidental seat is one who is voted in and handed it.