1. Hello, first off love this site. Thanks to Remy for starting it and all does who have uploaded shows to it. I'm from Ireland. Been a fan of U2 since around 2002 after seeing highlights of their Slane Castle gig one night while flicking through tv. The show blew me away and I bought All That You Can't Leave Behind. MY uncle who was a fan since the 3 ep lent me some of his albums. The rest is history. Been spending what time I can outside with friends messing about but thanks to the lovely 4 seasons in one day I've been spending most time playing Final Fantasy XII watching the rain pour.
  2. Welcome here Hope you have a nice time.
  3. Hello to yourself from a fellow Irishman. Welcome to the site. Don't just download, get into the forums and do some chatting to and get to know everyone. All the best
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyHello to yourself from a fellow Irishman. Welcome to the site. Don't just download, get into the forums and do some chatting to and get to know everyone. All the best

Totally. Some very great, opinionated ppl here which is always nice to see
    Anyway welcome!!

Now first step is to get yourself an avatar
  5. yup ypu'l definatley need an avatar or else you won't be recognised
  6. How this "Nighthawks" my favourite picture. It was been that and a picture of Bob Marley completely stoned out of his head with a joint but I couldn't resize it well
  7. i recognise that pic. whats it off?
  8. Welcome to the site mate.
    Jesus another Paddy, we're taking over the site people!
    Enjoy you stay, you'll make plenty of friends here.

9. I think it's on show in Chicago or something. There's been many parodies of it espically in the simpsons,a good few episoes have a similar scene in it. That 70s show also parody it once. There's also a another painting called "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" that is similar but features Humphrey Bogart, Marilyn Monroe and James Dean and Elvis Presley in place of the other people
  10. in the recent snooker world championships an artist did an amazing snooker version of it. The waiter was still dressed in white and the three people with him were dressed in yellow, green and brown (all the snooker colours) and out of the window was a 15 member band (all dressed in red) and a girl walking by them in pink. Also the bar top was green. So when you looked at it you could piece it together as a snooker table. Awesome stuff
  11. Originally posted by Frankie030986Hello, first off love this site. Thanks to Remy for starting it and all does who have uploaded shows to it. I'm from Ireland. Been a fan of U2 since around 2002 after seeing highlights of their Slane Castle gig one night while flicking through tv. The show blew me away and I bought All That You Can't Leave Behind. MY uncle who was a fan since the 3 ep lent me some of his albums. The rest is history. Been spending what time I can outside with friends messing about but thanks to the lovely 4 seasons in one day I've been spending most time playing Final Fantasy XII watching the rain pour.

Hi friend
    How are you?

welcome to u2start!!
    Always a pleasure talk with new members(New in the forum by the way)!
    Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!
  12. Originally posted by Frankie030986Hello, first off love this site. Thanks to Remy for starting it and all does who have uploaded shows to it. I'm from Ireland. Been a fan of U2 since around 2002 after seeing highlights of their Slane Castle gig one night while flicking through tv. The show blew me away and I bought All That You Can't Leave Behind. MY uncle who was a fan since the 3 ep lent me some of his albums. The rest is history. Been spending what time I can outside with friends messing about but thanks to the lovely 4 seasons in one day I've been spending most time playing Final Fantasy XII watching the rain pour.

Welcome here! Hope you have a good time here and keep posting, we are a friendly lil U2 loving community and the bootlegs are brilliant!
    Hope to see you around! And Kia Ora from New Zealand
    See you around