1. I haven't a clue and people keep asking. Have a look and see if you can shed any light on it
  2. elevation tour for sure...but i don't know more than this.
  3. double post.
  4. the only time I know off that Larry took to the mic was Providence on his birthday. Said a few thank yous. Maybe Bono took a seat at his kit?
  5. You're right, it was Larry's birthday in Providence on October 31, 2001.

http://www.u2tours.com/detail.src?ID=20011031
    Comments: Larry turns 40 today, and Bono leads the crowd in singing 'Happy Birthday'. A cake and champagne are brought on stage. Larry thanks the crowd from Bono's mic while Bono briefly sits at Larry's drums. A unique setlist includes 'Slow Dancing', which is played for the first time this tour, and only the 11th time ever. 'Party Girl' and 'Wild Honey' are played for the first time during this leg of the tour. Bruce Brody joins Bono and Edge on 'Please' as he has twice before on this leg.
  6. There we go. My hunch was right. You can close the topic now if you want. Thanks
  7. I actually see this for the first time, that Bono sits on Larry's place...you may blame me
  8. I have had this picture on big size for years, and I had always asked where it was from.

Thanks to all! Now I can rename it!! .
  9. Thanks for the info! Man that show should have been awesome!
  10. well i just downloaded it and it has a great party mood !!!
    It's great to hear what larry said in that microfoon !!!!
    that bono can't play the drums and that larry is glad to celerbrate his birthday
    with 18.000 of his closest friends !!!!!!!!
    i once was at a birhtday party of bono on 10-5-1993 in rotterdam .....
    and i can tell you that it's one great party !!!!!!!
  11. damn thats my favourite ZooTV show you lucky git. Loved I Will Follow from that show. Slowed down version. Great
  12. Just to say CONGRATULATIONS Gerard on your 500!!

Angel, Angel of Harlem