1. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Pride....very interesting choice..Never thought about that one acoustic, but it must be nice

YEAH...I was thinking about it someday....the people singing loud with Bono and The Edge's acoustic guitar...It'll be interesting!!

See you MirrorballBoy!!
  2. Ultra Violet! I know this might sound strange as Edge's riff is very characteristic for this song but I ran across an amateur playing an acoustic and very stripped down version of it on Youtube. He wasn't the best singer I've heard but wow, with Bono's soaring voice, it could be awsome!
  3. Originally posted by feffutUltra Violet! I know this might sound strange as Edge's riff is very characteristic for this song but I ran across an amateur playing an acoustic and very stripped down version of it on Youtube. He wasn't the best singer I've heard but wow, with Bono's soaring voice, it could be awsome!

Agreed!!
  4. Originally posted by feffutUltra Violet! I know this might sound strange as Edge's riff is very characteristic for this song but I ran across an amateur playing an acoustic and very stripped down version of it on Youtube. He wasn't the best singer I've heard but wow, with Bono's soaring voice, it could be awsome!

Hmm interesting but i doubt it...

5. How about God Part II?
  6. I think Crumbs From Your Table would be good.
  7. Desire,Angel of Harlem(I don't know did they play it live acoustic,but I would like to hear it acoustic)
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyThat version of Sometimes is on the DVD of the limited edition of HTDAAB. Just Edge and Bono jammin on the couch. great stuff. Vertigo with Edge on a banjo is on that DVD to.

So is the opening riff of Vertigo. With Edge just playing acoustic. I've figured out how to play it.