1. just wondering, i'm after instant karma...
  2. Sometimes people will post links in the forum topics for individual songs.

You'll only get links to bootlegs of live material or non-released material though as anything else is official material and won't be released here.

Some members are capable of and willing to e-mail individual songs of official stuff if you leave your e-mail address. I don't have the computer power to do it.

I think the general feeling here with Instant Karma is that because it's for charity you should spend the £0.79p / $0.99 on iTunes or such to download it.

There is a live version kicking around somewhere though that someone will be able to post a link for if you keep this topic active

3. Go to the songs section and find the show in which it was in. Link removed until we have confirmation of whether it should be linked to or not.

Posted a while back - live Instant Karma! But yeah, the general feeling is to buy it and support Darfur. Sorry to sound rude but that's how most of us feel. Live shows, share all you want - charity stuff, spend the money.

EDIT: http://www.savefile.com/files/831680

Link reinstated after confirmation.
  4. Oh lol yeah I have been trying to find it on iTunes over the past few weeks but I haven't been able to get it.

thanks guys!
  5. Instant Karma SHOULD BE BOUGHT, not downloaded...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongInstant Karma SHOULD BE BOUGHT, not downloaded...

I don't think there's anything wrong with live versions and links to those versions - because they're in the bootlegs section anyway and quite downloadable...like The Saints Are Coming, it's donating to charity so buy the song.

But the studio version for the Campaign For Darfur CD should be bought in my eyes - and obviously in others eyes. That's where I draw the line on that.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

I don't think there's anything wrong with live versions and links to those versions - because they're in the bootlegs section anyway and quite downloadable...like The Saints Are Coming, it's donating to charity so buy the song.

But the studio version for the Campaign For Darfur CD should be bought in my eyes - and obviously in others eyes. That's where I draw the line on that.
    I'm really sorry...

I thought the link was to the Studio version, not to live version....
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I'm really sorry...

I thought the link was to the Studio version, not to live version....

You're fine, no worries. I understand what you mean but I did make sure it was live. No passing out charity stuff here ever.
  9. Link is active again.
  10. Originally posted by drewhigginsYou're fine, no worries. I understand what you mean but I did make sure it was live. No passing out charity stuff here ever.
    Alright then!!